RRR Writes To Modi On Jagan’s ‘Intelligent’ Borrowings

Anta Assamey

jagan-RRR.jpg

Narsapuram MP Raghu Ramakrishna Reddy has intensified his attack on YCP government. This time RRR has pointed out the debts being taken by the Jagan government and breaching the Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management (FRBM) limit.

“As AP government cannot exceed the FRMB limit, cleverly the government has established AP State Development Corporation. Through this corporation, AP government is borrowing money from banks but the government of India has no knowledge of it. There are by-laws for this corporation that the state government can use the money of this corporation but it was not mentioned whether the money is being borrowed. This is smart strategy,” said RRR.

Adding, “The corporation has borrowed Rs 25,000 crore and is planning to take another Rs 50,000. I have no objection if the YCP government uses the money for welfare schemes but this doesn’t fall under FRMB limit. Regarding the corporation and exceeding FRMB limit, I have written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi.”

RRR further stated that now the Jagan government is planning for medical infrastructure corporation and raise another Rs 8500 crore. If the government continues to establish such corporations and raise money, it would cost Rs 10 Lakh crore per year.

Taking pot-shots at Jagan’s media, RRR said, “Such huge amount will burden the people not the government. But with such money, Sakshi media will be doing publicity stunts that Jagan is doing great work. This will benefit Sakshi media and of course Jagan will ensure to give more profits to his company.”

Making satirical comments on advisors to CM Jagan, RRR added, “Well I know that Jagan is an intelligent man but despite that he appointed advisors. Unfortunately they are giving wrong advises while Jagan is bluntly taking their suggestions.” RRR indirectly hit back at Sajjala who is said to be playing a key role in YCP government.

Concluding RRR added that he has written to Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) besides the PM regarding AP debts and the corporations that are borrowing money.

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

Thanks raju garu..

what is opposition doing baa..

its cbn and co who should bring this out..not RRR

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

ee Corporations eppati nundi no unnayi. TDP vallu fight cheste, valla time lo pettina corporations list bayataku teestaru YCP vallu. 

ade RRR ayithe ala cheyyaleru.

Just now, psycopk said:

Chekka gadiki teliya kundane jaggadu ani pekostunadu anatava.. cbn is waiting.. its great to see how he lays low when the tide is not in his direction..

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

Just now, AndhraneedSCS said:

ee Corporations eppati nundi no unnayi. TDP vallu fight cheste, valla time lo pettina corporations list bayataku teestaru YCP vallu. 

ade RRR ayithe ala cheyyaleru.

idi nammasakhyamga undi....

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

Its not easy sitti.. trust me..

incase ilanti vatillo strong evidence to unte..they shud speak up..

ledante future lo TDP vs Jagan badalu RRR vs Jagan untadi election lo...

janalu marchipotaru...CBN kakapoina..kaneesam party spokesperson lo evro okaru matladali.

lekapote na lanti vallu..arey CBN and TDP vallu em matladaledu..

only RRR chestunnadu...vadini jail lo tosinanduku anukuntaru..

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

CBN should just handover tdp to rrr. He is doing great job as opposition leader exposing irregularities of jagga govt.  

6 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Chekka gadiki teliya kundane jaggadu ani pekostunadu anatava.. cbn is waiting.. its great to see how he lays low when the tide is not in his direction..

CBN is busy trying to get appointment to give bj to the same chekka u referred. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

incase ilanti vatillo strong evidence to unte..they shud speak up..

ledante future lo TDP vs Jagan badalu RRR vs Jagan untadi election lo...

janalu marchipotaru...CBN kakapoina..kaneesam party spokesperson lo evro okaru matladali.

lekapote na lanti vallu..arey CBN and TDP vallu em matladaledu..

only RRR chestunnadu...vadini jail lo tosinanduku anukuntaru..

Last time vote vesinanduku sagam mandi eduatunaru.. I believe in cbn .. personally i think cbn should not do anything..next poll promises perfect ga unte chalu..

13 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Last time vote vesinanduku sagam mandi eduatunaru.. I believe in cbn .. personally i think cbn should not do anything..next poll promises perfect ga unte chalu..

Tirupati Lok Sabha, Municipalities and Corporations, TDP made bunch of poll promises, still TDP got defeated