Bro, Naa deggara 4c cash undhi. Mother promise. All in dollars.

VasuDevaChowdary

25 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

ante ippudu nuvvu year ki 1 cr save chesavanamaata...ante 150K

ante month ki 12k saving chesava...po ra reyyy

Are labbe. Myself and wife both work as Tech leads contractors. I did not ask to come and believe you. 

1 hour ago, VasuDevaChowdary said:

Are labbe. Myself and wife both work as Tech leads contractors. I did not ask to come and believe you. 

ooh cool..me and my 2 wifes work as terrestial space engineers. I am actually DBing from Space. Met bezos last week when he came here..

3 cr unnai ga..you also come here

19 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

ooh cool..me and my 2 wifes work as terrestial space engineers. I am actually DBing from Space. Met bezos last week when he came here..

3 cr unnai ga..you also come here

Bhaiya. Not sure why are you making fun of this. If want nenu chupista account. Mother promise ani cheppa kadha bro. Not sure if you promise on your mother lying 

1 hour ago, Battu123 said:

India account lo 3cr vundi naku cash iste niku amount transfer chesta 50lakhs cut chesukoni 2.5cr iste chalu Brahmanandam Back To Back Funny Scenes - King Movie on Make a GIF

Help

3 minutes ago, VasuDevaChowdary said:

Bhaiya. Not sure why are you making fun of this. If want nenu chupista account. Mother promise ani cheppa kadha bro. Not sure if you promise on your mother lying 

em le bammardi...3.5cr cash unnodu first of all anta cash unchadu in bank...thats really lame...you will invest 90% of it..and 3.5 cr ee loveda DB lo posts veyyadu...you will directly reachout to pros

anduke doubt..if you really have lying in cash...there are tonnes of investments to do..which give 8-9% returns...

if you plan well..just daani meeda vacche interest or earnings tho you can live..good luck

• Like 1

Just now, Battu123 said:

Chill mawa niku teliste cheppu na quote chusi orelse pm me

US lo 500K dhaka avasaram unna batch ayithe evaru leru ...