What’s the bravest thing you did in usa?

DesiPokiri

4 hours ago, acuman said:

Ituvanti sollu kaburlu mingakandi. Once DUI existing stamped visa gets automatic cancellation. after that for every visa stamping Doctor evaluation certificate needed to get visa stamping and special interviews lopalaki vachetappudu.

Man sollu cheppku, india velli interview clear chesi vacchinollu bocchedu mandhi unanru

2 hours ago, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

Lucky them!

shoplifting ah IT job uncle ah damnn entha cheap fellows untara 

Emo he quit IT now after citizenship 

• afdb_sai changed the title to What’s the bravest thing you did in usa?
3 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Emo he quit IT now after citizenship 

What he doing? Citizenship unte em options untayyi bro ekkada?

28 minutes ago, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

What he doing? Citizenship unte em options untayyi bro ekkada?

He is running 2 gas stations and bought one shopping complex for 1.4 million

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rapchik123 said:

lol indakane 200 annav malli ippudu 160 ki digaava , only M line in BMWs are capable of higher speeds ( equivalent to AMG of Merc and RS line of audi cars ) and none of them can touch 200 , i think the max they can go is 190 , also normal BMWs can hit a max of 155 lol , sports mode lo esthe engine response peruguthadi kaani top speed peragadu :giggle: 

M line aa lol. its called M series, yes i have driven friends M series, fully powered, he got it for 78k with additonal power

also google about sport mode, and it torque, nadi less power i tpuched max speed million times with sport mode, normal mode or comfort mode wouldnt touch 160, for bimmers. 

smiley esthey camedy aa anna. :), inthaki manam corrola batch ye ga, pratodu google cheyatam ikkada post cheyatam smiley okati pettdame fashion ipoyindi ikkada. 

i have no idea of merc or audi, so i cant comment on that. 

6 hours ago, Peter123 said:

M line aa lol. its called M series, yes i have driven friends M series, fully powered, he got it for 78k with additonal power

also google about sport mode, and it torque, nadi less power i tpuched max speed million times with sport mode, normal mode or comfort mode wouldnt touch 160, for bimmers. 

smiley esthey camedy aa anna. :), inthaki manam corrola batch ye ga, pratodu google cheyatam ikkada post cheyatam smiley okati pettdame fashion ipoyindi ikkada. 

i have no idea of merc or audi, so i cant comment on that. 

google chesinaaka inthaka mundala 200mph ni 160mph ki cut chesaava , sport mode lo esthey the engine just reaches peak torque quicker it wont increase the top speed , you wouldn't be able to touch 160mph in a regular beemer you would need an ECU tune to be able to even do this , which would ofcourse void the warranty which is why not many people do this  .:giggle:

nenu corolla batch aney ankundam , atleast it'll be a reality , unlike ur dream world where you go racing in beemers at 160 and 200mph showing middle finger to ur co "racers"  .... rofl 

10 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Man sollu cheppku, india velli interview clear chesi vacchinollu bocchedu mandhi unanru

yeah i think u need a doc evaluation when u go for stamping in india , my friend had to get one last year before he went for stamping ..

4 hours ago, rapchik123 said:

google chesinaaka inthaka mundala 200mph ni 160mph ki cut chesaava , sport mode lo esthey the engine just reaches peak torque quicker it wont increase the top speed , you wouldn't be able to touch 160mph in a regular beemer you would need an ECU tune to be able to even do this , which would ofcourse void the warranty which is why not many people do this  .:giggle:

nenu corolla batch aney ankundam , atleast it'll be a reality , unlike ur dream world where you go racing in beemers at 160 and 200mph showing middle finger to ur co "racers"  .... rofl 

lol :)

google ekkuva cheyadu anna, :) this is what half knowledge does :giggle:

160 to 200 is not a big deal, if you got any balls to do so ever in your fuken life, nuvvel elii curry chesunkuni corrolla lo desi groceries ki po, 

i had been to 200 on M4's bunch of times, 160 i touched on my speedometer, if you need help in that you can come to my location, i can take you for a free ride, only if you have balls, lol :giggle:

whats your point, abt middle finger, thats not an achievement i did lol, its just pretty common thing on a road rage, the pther drivers also showed them fingers to me, who fuken cares sh1t, its just common, 

i might get into trouble for that, i stopped that now, i did it for long time tho, 

fuken curry sh1ts lol, go fuek your corroalla and make some curry :(

5 hours ago, acuman said:

Did I say not coming back?

Then everybody knows there will be interview after dui and all, then what’s the new thing that you said ?

16 hours ago, Peter123 said:

lol :)

google ekkuva cheyadu anna, :) this is what half knowledge does :giggle:

160 to 200 is not a big deal, if you got any balls to do so ever in your fuken life, nuvvel elii curry chesunkuni corrolla lo desi groceries ki po, 

i had been to 200 on M4's bunch of times, 160 i touched on my speedometer, if you need help in that you can come to my location, i can take you for a free ride, only if you have balls, lol :giggle:

whats your point, abt middle finger, thats not an achievement i did lol, its just pretty common thing on a road rage, the pther drivers also showed them fingers to me, who fuken cares sh1t, its just common, 

i might get into trouble for that, i stopped that now, i did it for long time tho, 

fuken curry sh1ts lol, go fuek your corroalla and make some curry :(

vasthey nee dream machine ekkisthava nannu kuda , 160 to 200 is not a big deal ah and M4 top speed ey 155MPH aithey nuvvu daanlo 200 kottaava lol , that statement itself tells what kind of dream world u live in , as they say " a bird in hand is better than two in the bush " , real world curry and corolla are better than ur dream world Beemer :giggle: .... inka chesina comedy saalu kaani take it easy and dont make a bigger fool out of urself

1 hour ago, rapchik123 said:

vasthey nee dream machine ekkisthava nannu kuda , 160 to 200 is not a big deal ah and M4 top speed ey 155MPH aithey nuvvu daanlo 200 kottaava lol , that statement itself tells what kind of dream world u live in , as they say " a bird in hand is better than two in the bush " , real world curry and corolla are better than ur dream world Beemer :giggle: .... inka chesina comedy saalu kaani take it easy and dont make a bigger fool out of urself

aapesei vaa.. technicalities meedha deniki intha raccha