h1 transfer

pachimirchi

company A tho approved 140 vundi, company B lo offer accept cheste oka 2 years stuck ainatte ga until I get 140 with the new company? clarify seyyandi vayya

25 minutes ago, pachimirchi said:

company A tho approved 140 vundi, company B lo offer accept cheste oka 2 years stuck ainatte ga until I get 140 with the new company? clarify seyyandi vayya

First A company nunchi I140 vachi 6 months ayyi unte ... Then move...

You can keep on moving to any number of companies dont need I140 again to move from B to C

but

makes sure you have the I140 again with your then current company by the time your date is current...

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

First A company nunchi I140 vachi 6 months ayyi unte ... Then move...

You can keep on moving to any number of companies dont need I140 again to move from B to C

but

makes sure you have the I140 again with your then current company by the time your date is current...

b company i140 h1 tho apply chestara ?

5 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

b company i140 h1 tho apply chestara ?

If you think B company is your destination by the time your Date is current ..Then you need it...

But if you want to move to Company C or D  or etc you dont need a I140 from Company B..... You company A I140 is enough... you can keep moving any number of times...

On 7/25/2021 at 5:12 PM, Anta Assamey said:

If you think B company is your destination by the time your Date is current ..Then you need it...

But if you want to move to Company C or D  or etc you dont need a I140 from Company B..... You company A I140 is enough... you can keep moving any number of times...

If I want to move to company C, company B tho I140 lekapote mari H1 ela file chestaru? I140 vuntene H1 3 years approve chestaru anukuntunna

14 minutes ago, pachimirchi said:

If I want to move to company C, company B tho I140 lekapote mari H1 ela file chestaru? I140 vuntene H1 3 years approve chestaru anukuntunna

company A to approved i140 undi kada. that's enough

14 minutes ago, pachimirchi said:

You can use your Company A I140 and still file H1B with Company C for 3 years.... Just make sure you have a I140 filed with the current company X that you are working by the time your date is current...

5 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

You can use your Company A I140 and still file H1B with Company C for 3 years.... Just make sure you have a I140 filed with the current company X that you are working by the time your date is current...

it happens only after 150 years 

13 minutes ago, 8pm said:

company A to approved i140 undi kada. that's enough

12 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

🙏