Visa booking broker through

Jombo0108

Assala slots 30 mins kuda vndatam ley open ayiina minutes lo aipotunnai.. broker gadu emo meamu manage chestam book chesi pedda antunnadu…

enti va idi proceed avvacha

I took help agent's help in  2019 and few of my frnds also took the agent help.... Agent logs in every few hours and whenever he finds a slot its booked.... generally within 3-4 days we will get a slot so be prepared to attend interview in the same week when you tell the agent....

32 minutes ago, Jombo0108 said:

Assala slots 30 mins kuda vndatam ley open ayiina minutes lo aipotunnai.. broker gadu emo meamu manage chestam book chesi pedda antunnadu…

recent ga ma Brother ki broker tho try chesam Visa dates worked for me 5k for one slot 

nenu one hour kurchunna dorkale

vadu just 5 min lo slot block chesadu naku 

I don't think it is illegal or any fraud If they are monitoring 24x7 and book the slots. Imagine an elderly couple who might have a son/daughter in the US and would like to visit them. They can take help from any travel agent or agency to arrange all the details like visa application, visa appointment and ticket booking. This is not illegal and many would take the help of these agencies. If observe the response from the Mumbai consulate in the tweet, they said if any 'visa fraud' or 'consular fraud' one could report them, this visa slot booking doesn't fall under either of them.

Just now, ObiWan said:

I don't think it is illegal or any fraud If they are monitoring 24x7 and book the slots. Imagine an elderly couple who might have a son/daughter in the US and would like to visit them. They can take help from any travel agent or agency to arrange all the details like visa application, visa appointment and ticket booking. This is not illegal and many would take the help of these agencies. If observe the response from the Mumbai consulate in the tweet, they said if any 'visa fraud' or 'consular fraud' one could report them, this visa slot booking doesn't fall under either of them.

@3$% nothing is illegal, it's only a matter of perception.

11 hours ago, Jombo0108 said:

ఆన్‌లైన్‌లో అమెరికా వీసా కోసం స్లాట్‌ బుక్‌ చేస్తున్న కొందరు తమ వెబ్‌సైట్‌ను యాక్సస్‌ చేస్తున్నట్లు అనుమానం ఉందంటూ యూఎస్‌ కాన్సులేట్‌ అధికారులు ఇచ్చిన ఫిర్యాదుపై నమోదైన కేసు దర్యాప్తును సిటీ సైబర్‌ క్రైమ్‌ పోలీసులు దాదాపు పూర్తి చేశారు. ఈ ఏడాది మార్చిలో బేగంపేటలోని అమెరికన్‌ కాన్సులేట్‌ అసిస్టెంట్‌ సెక్యూరిటీ ఆఫీసర్‌ మైఖేల్‌ పీ ఇచ్చిన ఫిర్యాదుతో దీన్ని నమోదు చేశారు.