Sarpatta Parampara

i_sudigadu

5 minutes ago, i_sudigadu said:

Nice … Mannerisms baagane dincharu

yup....looks like the guy who played this role seems to be a trained professional in either martial arts or calisthenics...

• Upvote 1

Disappointing movie.

There's literally no conflict. Hero is working class superman with special abilities and can never lose as long as he doesn't drink and fall with the wrong company.

I can't believe Tamil cinema review standards have fallen this badly. I haven't yet read a single negative reaction to this movie. 

The hype for this substandard movie is insane. 

The best thing about the movie is the insult of MGR by pr0xy. I think this is a first in tamil cinema. MGR must be brought down from the pedestal.

Overall this movie is okay. Nothing exciting. They made a movie based around Royapuram, showed port workers, but forgot the amazing fishermen there. Until the end where they brought in a lame character called beedi thatha. Lol.

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Disappointing movie.

There's literally no conflict. Hero is working class superman with special abilities and can never lose as long as he doesn't drink and fall with the wrong company.

I can't believe Tamil cinema review standards have fallen this badly. I haven't yet read a single negative reaction to this movie. 

The hype for this substandard movie is insane. 

The best thing about the movie is the insult of MGR by pr0xy. I think this is a first in tamil cinema. MGR must be brought down from the pedestal.

Overall this movie is okay. Nothing exciting. They made a movie based around Royapuram, showed port workers, but forgot the amazing fishermen there. Until the end where they brought in a lame character called beedi thatha. Lol.

My View … initially hero’s conflict is between his love for boxing and listening to his mother .. 

daddy antadu kada - “ you found a path bugger … go ahead … don’t listen to the old lady “ 

later in the movie - his conflict is with himself - addiction and his love for boxing 

1 hour ago, abayegamaza said:

extraordinary movie

one of the best sports movie to have come out of india. 

1 hour ago, abayegamaza said:

Arya, his wife character, coach in pancha, rose, daddy every character is so well designed

2nd half koncham baaga teesi vundalsindi