G la dammunte?

hyperbole

2 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Watch this video till the end without losing your heart beat.some scarry shi-t from crazy mfers

Stupidss they will seriously get hurt or die someday

6 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Watch this video till the end without losing your heart beat.some scarry shi-t from crazy mfers

nenu vella channel ki subscribed baaga choosevaadini vella videos...i like parkour stuff ...but these guys are to another level...india lo kooda chesaaru oka series

sad that youtube has demonitized their stuff

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Crazy, Brave and stupidity at the same time ...

yup true but they usually choreograph this stuff way ahead with proper measures and they attempt only the stunts they are capable of doing...

21 minutes ago, Dhimputha said:

Stupidss they will seriously get hurt or die someday

No not stupid, they are just wired different than us. People like them are high octane adrenaline seekers. It’s like smokers longing for a morning cigarette. My coworker is into mountaineering and his answer about the risk factor is that without any perceived risk, there can’t be a feeling that any significant challenge has been conquered. no risk — no adrenaline. 

high octane adrenaline seekers need to channel it properly otherwise they go crazy on the people surrounding them, it is like you can’t control a hyper active kid, channel their energy into playing outdoors or something like that

15 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

nenu vella channel ki subscribed baaga choosevaadini vella videos...i like parkour stuff ...but these guys are to another level...india lo kooda chesaaru oka series

sad that youtube has demonitized their stuff

I follow them on youtube but this video is something exceptional of all that they have done before