72 virgins in paradise 😂

JackSeal

3 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Arjunudiki lord Krishna cheppina word adhi. Ikkada concept is not army or ugravadhiiii. We all associate heaven with Chex and we are willing to die to achieve it 

burra thakkuva verri gadi laga matladthunnav.....willing to die is one thing and willing to kill others(sometimes innocents) and die for religion is another thing. ee matram difference theleedha nee verri....

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rightwar said:

burra thakkuva verri gadi laga matladthunnav.....willing to die is one thing and willing to kill others(sometimes innocents) and die for religion is another thing. ee matram difference theleedha nee verri....

Both of them are fighting for what they believed as “right”. It’s all subjective. You are looking at it through religious lens and I’m looking at it through cause and effect perspective. 

not sure why you are going personal, but it’s unwarranted and chill brah 

3 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

Arjunidiki Krishnudu cheppina daanilo deeniki connect ayyava baa @3$%

bhagavadgitha saaramsam antha okka word ki summarize chesav chudu Namaskaram GIFs | Tenor

Bhagavadgita can’t be summarized in single line. Closest I would say is “do your duty which is expected of you“

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Bhagavadgita can’t be summarized in single line. Closest I would say is “do your duty which is expected of you“

thanks bayya, temptation chupinchi violence provoke cheyyadame bagavadgita ani analedu..

nuvvu anthaka mundu comment lo Krishnudu chesindi ippudu mullahs chesedi okate anna meaning lo annav chudu, better correct that perspective..

Bhagavadgita lo 99% Karma and purpose of life lantivi untayi.. swargamu gurinchi okato rendo lines untayi naaku thelisi that is to tell what one gets when they do dharma..

1 hour ago, YeddiBK said:

thanks bayya, temptation chupinchi violence provoke cheyyadame bagavadgita ani analedu..

nuvvu anthaka mundu comment lo Krishnudu chesindi ippudu mullahs chesedi okate anna meaning lo annav chudu, better correct that perspective..

Bhagavadgita lo 99% Karma and purpose of life lantivi untayi.. swargamu gurinchi okato rendo lines untayi naaku thelisi that is to tell what one gets when they do dharma..

You misunderstood the whole point. I'm going to explain this one more time. Bhagavadgita has lot of valuable information inaddition to what we discussed. There is no debate on it. i read it many times. I even wrote a summary. It came down to 2.5 pages when I was in intermediate. 

Thats not the point. 

the context here is both mullaaah and our hindu heaven has this description of wherein there will be xhex oppurtunity with beautiful women once men have heroic death in battle. What constitutes as heroic is all subjective. 

I want to end the point here. I dont want to compare on other aspects because its not same on other aspects of teachings. 

50 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

You misunderstood the whole point. I'm going to explain this one more time. Bhagavadgita has lot of valuable information inaddition to what we discussed. There is no debate on it. i read it many times. I even wrote a summary. It came down to 2.5 pages when I was in intermediate. 

Thats not the point. 

the context here is both mullaaah and our hindu heaven has this description of wherein there will be xhex oppurtunity with beautiful women once men have heroic death in battle. What constitutes as heroic is all subjective. 

I want to end the point here. I dont want to compare on other aspects because its not same on other aspects of teachings. 

why do you want to end point here ? :D

50 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Thats not the point. 

antha chadivina vaadivi concept of swarga and moksha and differences ardham chesukoleda bro ?

abrahamic religions lo heaven is the ultimate thing and there is only one life, you earn heaven or lose..

as per sanatana dharma there is punarjanma, if you get swargam after end of life, your account starts from 0 in next janma, if you don't use swargam and go right to next janma, you will add up your points to moksha..

Just now, YeddiBK said:

antha chadivina vaadivi concept of swarga and moksha and differences ardham chesukoleda bro ?

abrahamic religions lo heaven is the ultimate thing and there is only one life, you earn heaven or lose..

as per sanatana dharma there is punarjanma, if you get swargam after end of life, your account starts from 0 in next janma, if you don't use swargam and go right to next janma, you will add up your points to moksha..

In order to attain Moksha you should neither have punya or papam. It should be 0 on all sorts. Also Moksha is not tangible like hell or heaven. There is no such place called Moksha. edho memu kuda chinnaga saduvukunnam bredaru. 

I dont have any superior feeling about Hinduism and aham about it. I equally appreciate all religions as well criticize their pitfalls. 

But ikkada comparision is about heavens. Moksha is outside the scope of this discussion. 

26 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

In order to attain Moksha you should neither have punya or papam. It should be 0 on all sorts. Also Moksha is not tangible like hell or heaven. There is no such place called Moksha. edho memu kuda chinnaga saduvukunnam bredaru. 

I dont have any superior feeling about Hinduism and aham about it. I equally appreciate all religions as well criticize their pitfalls. 

But ikkada comparision is about heavens. Moksha is outside the scope of this discussion. 

while I agree with you on everything above, I still think it was unfair comparison.. as swargam is not a big deal in sanatana dharma for mature people and the people who preach it will not brag or crave it.. they do opposite of it..

28 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

btw, moksham is not about punyam or paapam as you said but it is linked to dharma, so its not 0 in all things.. you follow dharma so much that you don't care about earthly things or attachments, then you are ready for moksha.. so your athma will join universe/god

32 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I dont have any superior feeling about Hinduism and aham about it. I equally appreciate all religions as well criticize their pitfalls

ee generalized sickular sollu chala vinnam saar.....its just used to put it under the carpet and gloss over harsh truth or its used by few ppl to project themselves as some great sacred liberal souls 

you can appreciate and criticize anything but here we are asking why only one religion ppl indulge in killing non believers by suicide bombing