CBI ni comedy chesi padesaru kada ra

Anta Assamey

Judge --> CBI where is your affadavit

CBI ---> We are not ready , can you give us 10 more days time

Judge --->  Cannot give you more time , as this is the third time

CBI ---> Then Give a pass over (30 mins) and we will be ready

Judge ---> OK

CBI ----> After 30 min, we are not filing anything..... Take judgement at your own discretion.

Public --> Ee edupu edo munde edavachu kada...

5gavml.gif

• Haha 2

papam pulkeyulu 23-may-2019 (babori uppu karam day) nunchi edhigo ‘jagan govt inko 1 yr vutundhi max aa tharvaatha maa samajika vargham ayina either purandhreshwari or sujana chow ee rastram CM u know via BJP’ ani self motivating kabburlu cheppi illusion lo vundevaarud2876c3a7e84b322ef7162d24674574b_d_w.gif

now reality is hitting them harder lol

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

papam pulkeyulu 23-may-2019 (babori uppu karam day) nunchi edhigo ‘jagan govt inko 1 yr vutundhi max aa tharvaatha maa samajika vargham ayina either purandhreshwari or sujana chow ee rastram CM u know via BJP’ ani self motivating kabburlu cheppi illusion lo vundevaarud2876c3a7e84b322ef7162d24674574b_d_w.gif

now reality is hitting them harder lol

There is no bigger pulkeyudu than Damage master jagan... 

In entire history of cms ever ruled in any indian states .

-->he is the most stupid..irrational and senseless fellow ..just like his 5 rupees paytm followers .

49482667097_3272f244be_b.jpg

• Haha 1

If anyone really thought Jagan would go to Jail while he is CM, then they really need some reality check. All cases will become VOID before next elections and Pushpams will seek Jagan help in next term at centre. Idhi fix.....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ford_Abbai said:

There is no bigger pulkeyudu than Damage master jagan... 

In entire history of cms ever ruled india...he is the most stupid..irrational and senseless fellow ..just like his 5 rupees paytm followers 

In Jagan's dictionary, politics is not ruling. Its all about winning. He will win while all whiners continue to whine and get vexed up eventually. 

If I was him. I would do same. I would make money and enjoy power. I will do just enough to help me gain that power. Thats all matters. 

• Like 1

Just now, veerigadu said:

In Jagan dictionary, politics is not ruling. Its all about winning. He will win while all whiners continue to whine and get vexed up eventually. 

Even if he wins all the mla positions.. 

He has to go every Friday in langa and bend before judge to extend bail.

Most useless cm with power ..

And has to bend before whoever comes to power in center like he is bending before Amit Shaw and modi 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ford_Abbai said:

Even if he wins all the mla positions.. 

He has to go every Friday in langa and bend before judge to extend bail.

Most useless cm with power ..

And has to bend before whoever comes to power in center like he is bending before Amit Shaw and modi 

Im sure his 56,000 crores is worth all those rides to court. I will go to court every day if I get that magnitude of money. Wouldnt you go? His crime is worth it. 

He is not going for lathkor useless crime like drunken driving etc. He did the ultimate accumulation of wealth in third country like India. 

He is a evil genius samara. Whether you admit it or not. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

As usual 2 castes drama, other better not to involve in it

Yup correct , v ‘ll simply watch the drama & get entertained 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Im sure his 56,000 crores is worth all those rides to court. I will go to court every day if I get that magnitude of money. Wouldnt you go? His crime is worth it. 

He is not going for lathkor useless crime like drunken driving etc. He did the ultimate accumulation of wealth in third country like India. 

He is a evil genius samara. Whether you admit it or not. 

Em chesthunaadu bro aaa money tho...just he will shibi cases?

Powerr...em peekataaniki....? If Not helping the state people..

By chance congreshshh vasthey...ee so-called evil brain....ni...bayatiki theesi...muriki kaalava lo vesthaaru....

He won Not bcoz of his brain...he won just bcoz of item shandrababuu...

Shandrababu vision...theesi pakkana padesi...party..cadre ni sariga care chesi untey..eee munxda ni kukkalu kooda dekhevi kaavu

26 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

Doesn’t matter ! He is still & will continue to be CM of AP for next 3 years if not for another 8 years whereas baboru will end up sitting as mogudu sacchina widow in cornered room in hyd lol

Better than sitting in jail for 16 months...And going to courts on and off since then

2 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

Em chesthunaadu bro aaa money tho...just he will shibi cases?

Powerr...em peekataaniki....? If Not helping the state people..

By chance congreshshh vasthey...ee so-called evil brain....ni...bayatiki theesi...muriki kaalava lo vesthaaru....

He won Not bcoz of his brain...he won just bcoz of item shandrababuu...

Shandrababu vision...theesi pakkana padesi...party..cadre ni sariga care chesi untey..eee munxda ni kukkalu kooda dekhevi kaavu

Idhe problem phulkas thooo. Practical ga alochincharuuuu.

Life ante money, power and creating a legacy. He is doing it all.