Lol

Raven_Rayes

This whole Crying about reservations is just diverting about real issue of scarcity . 

Reservation is not the reason you couldn't get the seat it's due to low allocation of funds to education . 

But indians in general are extremely dumb and fall for easy baits. even the supreme court which is mostly compromised of members from 200 families talks about merit and such :giggle:

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

This whole Crying about reservations is just diverting about real issue of scarcity . 

Reservation is not the reason you couldn't get the seat it's due to low allocation of funds to education . 

But indians in general are extremely dumb and fall for easy baits. even the supreme court which is mostly compromised of members from 200 families talks about merit and such :giggle:

so simple. build more colleges. increase the seats exponentially.

I think upper castes don't like to share prosperity with the lower caste/class. Even among upper castes that proclaim that they don't care about caste. they are all subconsciously casteist.

may be even I am. But I love to watch fellow upper caste crying on reservation. their sense of helplessness on this non issue gives me a lot of joy.

30 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Indians are not dumb. They just don't have any conception of public infrastructure. They are self centered, entitled, sleazy b1tches, who whine because their education didn't give them enough power to lord over the westerners,  and their previous casteist bastion in India is also slipping slowly and steadily.

That's why they borrow language from the white nationalists to dump on blacks, as if they understand the issue on hand. Even some assholes in this db who claim that they have married into white families, parrot exactly the same racist sh1t and then coy out when challenged. Indians are sick in the head. Especially uppercastes.