Bigg Boss Telugu season 5.....winner VJ Sunny … congratulations

JustChill_Mama

2 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

I told ba already he lost his temper & logic with Jessie. Priya beach meedha kopam vaadi meedha supettaadu, simple. But this doesn’t mean that he lost to priya beach

vadu continuous ga loose avtune unnadu. kani vadiki aa support ento i don't get it. 

Just now, purushaSimham said:

nuvve annav kada, bayata kuda provoke chestadi ani, anduke kaushal example ichina

I don't know why did you even bring kaushal into the discussion... My point is it's hard to handle a person like priya in real life and adi game kosam chese provoking kaadu, she's like that irl

• Upvote 1

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

Slow motion lo chusinaaka kuda nuvvu itta antunnaav antey @Spartan bro neeku competetion start ayyindhi 

do you think she can fake moment like that.. try yourself once, if you can move that impulsively once by yourself

Just now, purushaSimham said:

do you think she can fake moment like that.. try yourself once, if you can move that impulsively once by yourself

She can & she did ba . 

Ittaantivi enni chudaledhu ani cheppindhi ga - mudhuru ba adhi. 

3 minutes ago, ring_master said:

I don't know why did you even bring kaushal into the discussion... My point is it's hard to handle a person like priya in real life and adi game kosam chese provoking kaadu, she's like that irl

maybe.. but game lo matram she selected perfect person to provoke 😀

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

She can & she did ba . 

Ittaantivi enni chudaledhu ani cheppindhi ga - mudhuru ba adhi. 

😀

2 minutes ago, purushaSimham said:

24 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Priya beach lost everything there man 😂😂 - Sunny gained honestly in today’s episode. 

Sunny gadu Priya tho fight lo gained. But tarvata jessie episode lo he lost it. kopam tagginchukovali.