Investment ki second home good idea USA lo

andhrabullet

21 minutes ago, andhrabullet said:

ela untadi..like flipping not for renting...intrest rates pergavu ani antunnaru..

any thoughts?

check with your local realtors and they will guide you. 

22 minutes ago, andhrabullet said:

ela untadi..like flipping not for renting...intrest rates pergavu ani antunnaru..

any thoughts?

20% down kattali ... plus hoa lekunda chusko. ivanni ayyaka kuda neku cashflow undantey go for it. Managing properties in US is always better than in india. for flipping you have to work with contractors and get work done and then sell it , long process but good one.

• Upvote 1

It is alwasy good if you know what you are doing. 

Factor in closing costs, reno costs, fees when selling (6%) and opportunity costs for the money invested. 

Traditional loan buying and flipping are hard to make sense. 

36 minutes ago, andhrabullet said:

any thoughts?

No one really knows  how the housing market will go in future  but all those who purchased housing as investment have made it big in the last 10 years. 

Also flipping housing is not easy unless you can do the work yourself , there are a lot of hidden costs involved and if you can't do hands on work , it will end up as a loss. 

Right now the market is red hot and anyone can turn a profit but most people can't survive a downtrend . You will be stuck with expensive and depreciating property incase there is a long downturn (which is quite common )

2 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

he meant resale... flip meaning resale ani anukuntunnademo literally

Well as of now some people are flipping new houses for higher prices . 

This is an irrational market , when the market slows down he will be left with a expensive property that would not sell

6 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

he meant resale... flip meaning resale ani anukuntunnademo literally

first ee market lo new home ekkada dorukuthadi without bidding? okavela dorikina edo outskirts lo dorakochu..but outskirts anta demand untada? 

am no expert - but one thing always boggles me - why would ppl invest in western markets, that is considered highly stable and takes a while to get roi. Also house is always considered to be a depreciating asset, why would anyone consider it for investment purposes - any insights?

2 minutes ago, bluebadger said:

am no expert - but one thing always boggles me - why would ppl invest in western markets, that is considered highly stable and takes a while to get roi. Also house is always considered to be a depreciating asset, why would anyone consider it for investment purposes - any insights?

Flow lo kottukupovadamey no logics 

6 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Flow lo kottukupovadamey no logics 

investment ante due diligence and r&d cheskuntam ga bhayya - I mean if u wanted to live in the property - makes more sense to me otherwise fear of losing tappa naakaithe logical reasoning kanpiyyadu in such investments 

Just now, bluebadger said:

investment ante due diligence and r&d cheskuntam ga bhayya - I mean if u wanted to live in the property - makes more sense to me otherwise fear of losing tappa naakaithe logical reasoning kanpiyyadu in such investments 

Crypto lo endhuku pettaru antey em chepthaaru evaranna? Idhi kuda anthey anuko