Need help - What to do now - vandalism?

halwaraaj

today morning my wife went to work, my 2 kids(6 yrs, 10 months) were also in the car, she took exit from a freeway onto a ramp(big one with 2 left turn lanes and 3 right turn lanes), the ramp is not too long its about 600 yards(0.3 miles) may be. She needs to take right, she was in a flow at 40/45 speed as she entered the ramp, since there were 2/3 vehicles ahead of her on the left 2 lanes(that go right), she decided to go to the last one, and she took it. as soon as she was on the last lane on the right, she realized there was a serviceman putting barrels just then to close the right lane. so she tried to stop(come down to 20-25 speed and also try to get onto the left lane), she could not because there were vehicles on that left lane, the serviceman in the mean time threw the barrel he had in his hand at the car, the side mirror of the car(passenger side cracked), there is a big dent on the passenger side door between the front tire and the opening of the door. 

Should this be reported to authorities? Or servicemen involved kabatti we will be in more problems aa?

Insurance toh matladithe they said its a clear case of vandalism, but damages claim cheskodaniki they are saying we need to report it to the authorities. 

My wife was so scared and the kids were crying, so she did not stop right there when this happened, she drove to daycare and then took pictures of the damage. Here they are:

car-mirror-backside.jpg

car-mirror-crack.jpg

passenger-side-dent-2.jpg

passenger-side-scratch.jpg

Ela handle cheyali deenni

From the extent of damage to the car and the pics, it is clearly evident that the guy threw the barrel with force from the side, so he was no way scared that the car might run onto him.

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, iphone said:

Why making fun on a serious post 

who made fun i posted his dp in an intent to ltt m iphone 4s ye na vadedhi inka upgrade kaley ???

Just leave it . Shodve  stopped at the incident but with kids it’s understandable. Just fix it and move on . 

or  talk to attorney 

and  from tomorrow you drop the kids at daycare . 

Just now, futureofandhra said:

some times they waaive off depends on judge though

I said i wont go through a lawyer and payoff.  Judge picture lo how coming when i pay off ?

U will need to report it to your state's dept of transportation... Do you have a dashcam?

but we can't judge based on your side of the story .... Don't know who is at fault. so let it go