Need help - What to do now - vandalism?

halwaraaj

27 minutes ago, Spartan said:

sorry to hear that happened..

but fault is at ur wifes side..

40-45mph after entering the exit is a clear violation , 20mph above limit undi kabatti.. reckless driving kinda vese chances unnai.

but it will be difficult to prove that she was going at that speed, without cameras...

meeru kuda ekkada slip avvodu that she was at that speed and couldnt slowdown anduke a lane lo vellinam ani..

servicemen unnadu antunnav kabatti..there might have been a symbol of Road Work ahead ..before the exit,,,

adi chusi kuda slow down avvali kada...

that will fire back...

dent vadu throw chesina force valla kaadu..car speed valla aindi....

end of the day...kids might have been scared..take them for outing ...

monetary loss untadi...u need to bare....dont report to authorities..it will escalate....

me wife akkade apakunda made a mistake....i understand the fear ...a place lo nenu unna ade chestunde emo...

but still that will be counted as reckeless driving if u escape from the incident zone.

good post 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Emo bro any time accident we have to stop we should not proceed ani vinna sorry to hear about the stress bro

if u want ur side of story to be heard, u need to stop...

else..nobody will care later.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Spartan said:

if u want ur side of story to be heard, u need to stop...

else..nobody will care later.

Yaaa its any bodys fault we have to stop ani untadi move to the curb or side ani untadi :( 

yea I get it, she should have stopped then.  

Any idea how much it will be for repairs fixing the dent/scratch and the mirror, I am thinking around $1500. it is a 2016 Honda CR-V.

10 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

that serviceman will claim, he threw it in self defense.. fearing the car might hit him.. unless there is a video recording that proves his intent otherwise..

+1

Not worth fighting. Hard to prove. 

Lite teesko bro vadu antha dairayam ga damage chesadu ante nanu em peekaleru anukunnapude chesiuntadu endhuku vachina godava .. dont report 

5dm84v.gif

11 minutes ago, halwaraaj said:

yea I get it, she should have stopped then.  

Any idea how much it will be for repairs fixing the dent/scratch and the mirror, I am thinking around $1500. it is a 2016 Honda CR-V.

Since it is just mirror and dent , try getting quote from local mechanics. It's cheaper majority of time if you don't want to go through insurance. 

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

I said i wont go through a lawyer and payoff.  Judge picture lo how coming when i pay off ?

tx lo ayithey cop asked me to talk to judge 

not sure about other states

lawyer no need if you are talking to judge directly right

He threw it in self defense ani prove chesukuntadu I am sure there might be other service men that could back him up if they are around. 

aagakunda vellinanduku scene of incident ni mee wife ki tickets plus points oche chances chala high untayi. Not worth fighting for, just pay out of pocket and take this as lesson learned. Next time watch signs carefully

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Speeding tickets will have points right? 

if you're paying speeding tickets means you're pleading guilty and your insurance will jack up... 

6 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

tx lo ayithey cop asked me to talk to judge 

not sure about other states

lawyer no need if you are talking to judge directly right

Annai... neeku speeding ticket padadam enti ? 
other states lo kuda anthe ... ticket chethi lo petti .... court ki elli matladuko antadu. School/work zone & country side lo kuda 80s pothe gattiga padthadhi reckless driving ani Oka 3-4 ..