China ki bad time start ayyindi.. lol.

Raven_Rayes

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Hi-Tech is a collaborative game, Chinese insistence on it being some sort of super power in that game will only be laughed at by the incumbents.

R&D is an even more collaborative game. Something China might find increasingly tough to do if it isolates itself from the world.

True 

I think its better decade to be Indian than Chinese. If only you can cancel out the fascist sanghi and soft conservative sanghi upper caste noise in your midst in Indian upper caste social circles. Truly despicable human beings most of them.

Joke of the decade . In china economic policies are decided by council of economits at their top universities , while in india it's decided by few IAS officers and out of touch politicians. 

Even china has more transparent and democratic local governance than  cities of India .  There isn't a single sector except agriculture where india is anywhere near china . It's laughable to even compare 

3 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Joke of the decade . In china economic policies are decided by council of economits at their top universities , while in india it's decided by few IAS officers and out of touch politicians. 

Even china has more transparent and democratic local governance than  cities of India .  There isn't a single sector except agriculture where india is anywhere near china . It's laughable to even compare 

I meant as Indian in the US. Not in India.

Most NRI crowd are good and mind their own business. But there are distilled fascists and soft sanghis among the NRI crowd, and are noisier after 2016.

For eg, this db is full of NRI fascist scum. Sometimes it feels like they've just gotten off a plane into the US. I can hardly count the number of decent people in this db, who don't repeat white nationalist, and other disgusting talking points. Being Indian in the US means dealing with these losers.

24 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

True 

I think its a bad move. It will affect Chinese competence.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-wants-manufacturingnot-the-internetto-lead-the-economy-11628078155

China Wants Manufacturing—Not the Internet—to Lead the Economy

Even as Beijing unleashes a regulatory assault against tech companies, it continues to shower subsidies and protection on manufacturers

I think its a bad move. It will affect Chinese competence.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-wants-manufacturingnot-the-internetto-lead-the-economy-11628078155

China Wants Manufacturing—Not the Internet—to Lead the Economy

Even as Beijing unleashes a regulatory assault against tech companies, it continues to shower subsidies and protection on manufacturers

Although I do admit I don't know what's the beef with didi and Tencent .

Jack ma tried to lobby with other faction of ccp against xi jinping and hence there is a crackdown on him. Very understandable 

Don't trust what Western media writes about china