Dallas lo Telugu aunties next level

RPG_Reloaded

11 minutes ago, Odale said:

Common ee kadha.....ee madhya laundry rooms lo meeting n dhabid dhabid

Didn’t know this. But washing machine lo washing ante idhenemooo

• Like 1

Blame it on uncle’s… pot belly esuni vunte aunties mathram enni naalu adjust avutharu… stroking time bojja stroke akkuvaindhi… Aunty ki rashes coming

2 hours ago, Raazu said:

Blame it on uncle’s… pot belly esuni vunte aunties mathram enni naalu adjust avutharu… stroking time bojja stroke akkuvaindhi… Aunty ki rashes coming

I know one ankul. He cheated on his wife with some colleague. Vaunty came to know this. She threw a massive hissy fit. Tharvatha ankul told her to do same with whoever she wants and he would be okay with it. That was the deal since he didn’t want her to make big deal with parents back home

Vaunty went on rampage and she became addicted to one guy. Ippudu fights started between ankul and vaunty as he gave permission only for one time. 

one lady colleague of mine told me this. Adollakuu adavalle shatruvuluuu. 

36 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

oka story oko thread veyi detail ga … weekend thread trending aeithadhi 

Nah. I would rather watch a movie. Opikaaa ledhu story la ki ippudu

5 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Db ankuls will start personal

attacks now. They can’t digest the truth. 

I know lot of h4sss sleeping with oftssss. Thanks to Corona konchem rankuuu thaggindhiii. Lekapothe okko offttt gaduuu vaunties ni pisikiiii pakkkana padesaruuu

aunties ki kavalsindhi bhi adhe...its a win win for both

52 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I know one ankul. He cheated on his wife with some colleague. Vaunty came to know this. She threw a massive hissy fit. Tharvatha ankul told her to do same with whoever she wants and he would be okay with it. That was the deal since he didn’t want her to make big deal with parents back home

Vaunty went on rampage and she became addicted to one guy. Ippudu fights started between ankul and vaunty as he gave permission only for one time. 

@Battu123 rei rei rei entra idhi kallu bairlukaminaye. Evi chusi chedipo adhura asalke mana agraharam lo manchi peru undhi. @kfrockz ma vadiki lonchem mandhu posi Cheppu. Asalke abaham subham teluanivadu. @veerigadu champesthava enti elanti cheppi pillalki

6 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Db ankuls will start personal

attacks now. They can’t digest the truth. 

I know lot of h4sss sleeping with oftssss. Thanks to Corona konchem rankuuu thaggindhiii. Lekapothe okko offttt gaduuu vaunties ni pisikiiii pakkkana padesaruuu

Agreed.. neene proof

9 hours ago, veerigadu said:

inthakee ee story lo Uncle vi nuvve kadha?

10 hours ago, veerigadu said:

PkGqKK-shared.gif