How many of you attracted to cricket if not for Sachin

futureofandhra

How many of you attracted to cricket if not for Sachin  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

to me saachin lekapothey i would not have attracted to cricket in  my childhood

Im more into bowling and fielding 

jadeja, jhonty rhodes, javagal srinath, wasim akram...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

to me saachin lekapothey i would not have attracted to cricket in  my childhood

Yeah Indians ki mostly it was Sachin coz he maintained consistency.

I liked Australian team matches they made cricket interesting… even today matches with Australia vs any country are interesting to watch !

I regret wasting so much time on Cricket. I played and watched a lot of that crap until my early 20s. Only after coming to vomerica, I came to a realization about it 

సచిన్ కాకుంటే someone else the best among other batsman bro.. క్రికెట్ సచిన్ కోసమే చూస్తాను అంటే you arent really into the game.

Gangu shirt vippi... kaif & yuvi lanti players ... Sehwag 7th down lo dhigi merupulu... gully lo adukune Parthiv Patel gadiki keeping icchinapudu start chesa.  Naku dada & dravid nacchevallu... sachin kanna ... 

• Upvote 2

sacchinodu emundi...game aadadu...kotlu sampadinchadu...now with benamis enjoying royal status

adi chustu perigina middle class naa kodukulu...edo instant gratification..like padukunte six kodatadu..vongunte no ball..and just wasted time..

sacrificing exam time...getting into b grade collegs etc..now you realize...fan fan ani barking chese vallaki sacchinodu inti gate deggara kukkal ni petti intloki kooda raaneyaru..

maarandi rareeey sannasullara