Illu rent ki istham ane desi batch ….

iTeachSAP

Same situation in india if you don't sign a formal agreement  

Some people don't vacate and there's nothing you can do for months until the court passes eviction order . 

Atleast in india you can pay goondas to forcibly evict squatters , can't rven do that in the states

10 minutes ago, phatposts said:

this is a very weird/different example.

Being a lanbdlord is a job. It is not mailbox money

You can hire estate managers and turn it into mailbox money .

Almost all of witch companies upper management is into real estate in india .  Most of them are partners in huge ventures. They even ventured into US rental property market in a big way. 

https://m.economictimes.com/tech/ites/infosys-ceo-sd-shibulal-owns-700-apartments-in-seattle-now-buying-in-berlin-frankfurt/articleshow/37039998.cms

One of the biggest problems with current housing market is these investment firms are buying up all the real estate and driving up rents

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

You can hire estate managers and turn it into mailbox money .

Almost all of witch companies upper management is into real estate in india .  Most of them are partners in huge ventures. They even ventured into US rental property market in a big way. 

https://m.economictimes.com/tech/ites/infosys-ceo-sd-shibulal-owns-700-apartments-in-seattle-now-buying-in-berlin-frankfurt/articleshow/37039998.cms

One of the biggest problems with current housing market is these investment firms are buying up all the real estate and driving up rents

we are talking 2 diff things. I am referring to individual people buying a home or two, rent and manage either individually or through a property manager. 

You are referring to mega ventures where they have access to bottomless capex, better leverage, etc. 

You can get a slice of their pie but you get tier 2 or tier 3 notes which mean if they go belly up. If you want real mailbox money and have few hundred k in USD,  look into Syndications where you are an LP not a peasant. 

• Upvote 1

I am in similar situation for my rental home in CA. If you have a home in CA and planning to rent it i suggest dont do it in that piece of s..t state. Just sell it