How do you handle stress

Sputnik

6 minutes ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

4 minute rule : if any task can be done with in 4 minutes, do it now. 

prioritize time sensitive tasks and block our time into 20 minute blocks. in a 20minute block don;t do anything else than one task. even if you are doing nothing, just stay idle or do the task. no phone, no tv, no db. only you, idle or task.

I used to procrastinate with the fear that I might not be able to do it perfectly.

Ipudu chala better ayya. 

But it takes a lot for me to initiate. okasari initiate chesthe flow ochesthadhi.

But overcoming the fear and initiating itself is a big  challenge.

10 minutes ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

prioritize time sensitive tasks and block our time into 20 minute blocks. in a 20minute block don;t do anything else than one task. even if you are doing nothing, just stay idle or do the task. no phone, no tv, no db. only you, idle or task.

this sounds very useful

3 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

I used to procrastinate with the fear that I might not be able to do it perfectly.

Ipudu chala better ayya. 

But it takes a lot for me to initiate. okasari initiate chesthe flow ochesthadhi.

having fear is different than procrastination. 

if we procrastinate, we don't even initiate anything. if have fear and don't procrastinate, you will try and fail. 

handle these separately. understand the expectations of tasks, lower them or set them as per your capacity. 

upfront communicate cheyyi andhariki, that you will do it only at a comfortable pace ani. most of the problems are with communication anipisthadhi

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bluebadger said:

gif coffee rights infringement kinda nee meeda case vesta oka 100 c ready sesko hungry  CBN.gif

Bro i never interacted with you much but e thread lo replies iche fellow chaarukesa tho dont converse. He is not worth it. Ignore him, db lo andari meeda abuse chesthunnadu .. na varaku okay but he is poking female ids and abusing them as well. Dont reply to him if u can. He already abused 3-4 female IDs and got banned but he is repeating more out of frustration of having no job and money. Ignore him if u can.

2 hours ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

Gp

54 minutes ago, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

Bro i never interacted with you much but e thread lo replies iche fellow chaarukesa tho dont converse. He is not worth it. Ignore him, db lo andari meeda abuse chesthunnadu .. na varaku okay but he is poking female ids and abusing them as well. Dont reply to him if u can. He already abused 3-4 female IDs and got banned but he is repeating more out of frustration of having no job and money. Ignore him if u can.

dino baby

needhi manchi manasu la undhi

2 hours ago, Sputnik said:

Ipudu chala better ayya. 

nenu kuda same bro. naakunna biggest skill procrastination ..what i have realized is,, ekkado fear of failure and looking for perfection lanti qualities childhood lo dhoorai mind lo... vaati vallane ee personality itla form ayindhi... strict parenting or peer pressure or childhood experiences could be reasons..

vere vallaki easy peasy ga ayye pani ,  mountainous task anipinchadaniki this persoanlity is the root cause.

things eventually get done in the deadline but due to postponing things to last minute -  we adding unhealthy unnecessary stress..

i am no expert and i havent fixed my self .... if really serious CBT books chudu . ofcourse nenu ivvi evi try cheyaledhu..

8 minutes ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

dino baby

needhi manchi manasu la undhi

Imma bad boy