2 Fulltime jobs with 485 EAD and H1

codemarathan

Bhaayas ,

I'm working with my primary H1B employer . Recently received 485 EAD and I just got an FTE offer from another org . Can I accept this offer and work on EAD ? I'll have 2 w2's . Can I still maintain my h1b status ? What will be the status of my H4 Spouse ? I really like the new job and want to stick to the new job after getting GC .

Will there be any issues to my GC ?

Ok .. thanks

but in this situation I'm not sure if I can risk to forego H1B . I submitted medicals and direct EB2

PD May 2011 

485 with MSC .. 

MSC processing choosthunte ee year kashtam laaga undi .. confused what to do bhayya.. this new job has good scope to grow and nice technology. 

2 minutes ago, codemarathan said:

Ok .. thanks

but in this situation I'm not sure if I can risk to forego H1B . I submitted medicals and direct EB2

PD May 2011 

485 with MSC .. 

MSC processing choosthunte ee year kashtam laaga undi .. confused what to do bhayya.. this new job has good scope to grow and nice technology. 

Join on h1 hold onto to filing 485j for some time 

Wait till October niku kacchitanga vastadi if this drags till December apudu 485j file cheyi, 

24 minutes ago, codemarathan said:

I did NOT get you .. So you're suggesting me to transfer H1B to new org and wait to file 485j until October?

I have a feeling you will be greened within octoober , if by chance it gets delayed you can file 485j then , for now transfer on h1 you have nothing to loose

Wait till You get Greened… you will get it by the end of the year… you waited for so many years… wait for few more months and you can do whatever you want… short term gains kosam anavasaram ga risk cheyyaku 

2 hours ago, codemarathan said:

Ok .. thanks

PD May 2011 

485 with MSC .. 

not worth it. 

Hoping that .. I'll be greened by year end . What if I start using my EAd ?

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

Wait till You get Greened… you will get it by the end of the year… you waited for so many years… wait for few more months and you can do whatever you want… short term gains kosam anavasaram ga risk cheyyaku