Schools

Epic

Are you sending kids to school? Mask mandate undha school lo? Inko few weeks lo start avtundi ikkada...

Ninna ma vadi martial arts class lo 6 year old tested positive for covid and classes got cancelled for 2 weeks, this happend exactly 3 weeks after state removed mask mandate indoors. 🤦🏾‍♂️ 

14 minutes ago, Epic said:

Are you sending kids to school? Mask mandate undha school lo? Inko few weeks lo start avtundi ikkada...

Ninna ma vadi martial arts class lo 6 year old tested positive for covid and classes got cancelled for 2 weeks, this happend exactly 3 weeks after state removed mask mandate indoors. 🤦🏾‍♂️ 

which state ?

30 minutes ago, Epic said:

Maa abbay ki monna monday start aindhi...mask mandatory...ninna COVID testing aindhi school lo for all kids...and the principal informed us that they will be testing the kids every week.%$#$

light .. i have a 4-yr old .. who was supposed to go for her pre-k .. virtual option ledu annaru school vaallu .. thats fine ani .. i opted not to send her in-person 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Maa abbay ki monna monday start aindhi...mask mandatory...ninna COVID testing aindhi school lo for all kids...and the principal informed us that they will be testing the kids every week.%$#$

Good. Wonder what happens if someone gets contracted, just the kid or whole class Will be converted virtual?

17 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

us lone vintunna spreading..  why we are not hearing from african , middleeast.. only we see europe, america on spreading.. are they immune

Depends on various factors I guess - travel, rate of testing, vaccination%, how the country is reporting etc..

3 minutes ago, Epic said:

Good. Wonder what happens if someone gets contracted, just the kid or whole class Will be converted virtual?

who school bro...I am sure...last year kuda in school start aindhi...start ayyina 2 weeks ke one of the teacher tested positive, and the entire school converted to remote...%$#$

34 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

light .. i have a 4-yr old .. who was supposed to go for her pre-k .. virtual option ledu annaru school vaallu .. thats fine ani .. i opted not to send her in-person 

I did the same last year bayya but ee year kuda ala cheyyalante kastam, chudali emcheyyalo ee year 

37 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

pre-k ki problem ledhu… But, K and above ithe… remote is dangerous… its a slow poison, kid will suffer a lot in the long run…worse than Corona.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, reality said:

pre-k ki problem ledhu… But, K and above ithe… remote is dangerous… its a slow poison, kid will suffer a lot in the long run…worse than Corona.

this is very true .. especially if both parents are working