Any Pawn stars fans here ?

i_sudigadu

2 minutes ago, i_sudigadu said:

i m gng to vegas ..planning to visit the pawn store ...did anyone visit ? i know rick, chum or corey doesnt work the counters ..that was just for television

Its all fake bro ohajanitham ani anaru ah tv show. 

1 minute ago, i_sudigadu said:

i m gng to vegas ..planning to visit the pawn store ...did anyone visit ? i know rick, chum or corey doesnt work the counters ..that was just for television

Was there about 4 years ago. ChumLee comes in once a day at noon for pictures with visitors. At least he used to back then, not sure if they still do.

2 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Its all fake bro ohajanitham ani anaru ah tv show. 

the store is real ..may be artists emo kani artifacts real anukunta kada ... many items rick  bought from store , he sold it in auction later

4 minutes ago, ElDiablo said:

Was there about 4 years ago. ChumLee comes in once a day at noon for pictures with visitors. At least he used to back then, not sure if they still do.

how was ur experience in the store ? did u find any interesting artifacts ? chumlee convicted in drug case i guess

9 minutes ago, i_sudigadu said:

how was ur experience in the store ? did u find any interesting artifacts ? chumlee convicted in drug case i guess

Store undhi bro ma bayata vistirs pictures digutharu otger than that migatha antha fake like what you see on tv . 

40 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Store undhi bro ma bayata vistirs pictures digutharu otger than that migatha antha fake like what you see on tv . 

time waste aa ??

2 minutes ago, i_sudigadu said:

time waste aa ??

Kadhu neku show interest unatlundhi you can and chek if you re lucky you  get to see them also or take a picture. Else shop untadhi you can go