mech/civil eng degree tho software engineering job lo join ayyi minginchukuntunna candidates itu randi vaa..

jigjag123

Meere itla ante chemical/ biotech/ pharmacy vallu istam lekunda enni. Arachakalu chestunnaro telusukondi

coding lenantha varaku evadina okate

27 minutes ago, jigjag123 said:

i am struggling in my job to keep with other software engineers with more job exp.. how are you dealing with keeping up and learning on the job?

I studied Industrial Engineering, working in IT and battled for 2-3 years to gain grip on programming concepts, but few of my class mates picked up exceptionally well with 4-5 months with an Industrial Engineering degree so I don't think our engineering background will assist us much in IT job... it all relies on how hard we work and practice in the initial years...

There's huge difference in Mech engg and computer engg students from  IIT's NIT's but remaining colleges like JNTU affiliated one's lo almost most of them have same IT skillset after 4yrs degree....

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, MysoreJackson said:

I studied Industrial Engineering, working in IT and battled for 2-3 years to gain grip on programming concepts, but few of my class mates picked up exceptionally well with 4-5 months with an Industrial Engineering degree so I don't think our engineering background will assist us much in IT job... it all relies on how hard we work and practice in the initial years...

There's huge difference in Mech engg and computer engg students from  IIT's NIT's but remaining colleges like JNTU affiliated one's lo almost most of them have same IT skillset after 4yrs degree....

Nijame baa nuvvu cheppedi… maa previous company lo okadu unnadu from some new iit.. he is also from mech but naayalu cs degree unna software engineers ni lead chestuntadu.. full thopu at coding.. but new iit batch is similar to jntu affiliated batch in terms of intelligence no?