Pushpa Song - My review

Telugodura456

16 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Pushpa team has  released (unusually) an entire video song before the movie itself is released. I watched the song  in all languages. The song starts a little weak in first few seconds then picks up and maintains a catchy tempo till end.

a) Allu definitely put in some effort for the new role. Beard, his eyes, body language/poses and movements all fit in nicely and show the character coherently. Ofcourse there is standard Allu swag - done tastefully here.

b) Culturally the move maintained a south indian aesthetic even though it was dubbed or remade in 4 other languages. However i wish it is religiously a little bit more inclusive. Some of the extras should have been given a skull cap or cross so there is representations from all.

c) Song was released in 5 languages. Surprisingly i found the song equally good in all of them. Normally it tends to lose its vitality when dubbed - maybe its the simple lyrics and the heavy background music which made it language neutral.

👍

25 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Pushpa team has  released (unusually) an entire video song before the movie itself is released. I watched the song  in all languages. The song starts a little weak in first few seconds then picks up and maintains a catchy tempo till end.

a) Allu definitely put in some effort for the new role. Beard, his eyes, body language/poses and movements all fit in nicely and show the character coherently. Ofcourse there is standard Allu swag - done tastefully here.

b) Culturally the move maintained a south indian aesthetic even though it was dubbed or remade in 4 other languages. However i wish it is religiously a little bit more inclusive. Some of the extras should have been given a skull cap or cross so there is representations from all.

c) Song was released in 5 languages. Surprisingly i found the song equally good in all of them. Normally it tends to lose its vitality when dubbed - maybe its the simple lyrics and the heavy background music which made it language neutral.

A సైడ్..B సైడ్ … రిపీటెడ్ గా ప్లే చేసి...అరిగిపోయింది రికార్డు..

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

A సైడ్..B సైడ్ … రిపీటెడ్ గా ప్లే చేసి...అరిగిపోయింది రికార్డు..

song is not a musical masterpiece but it is catchy enough .

first of all that's not entire video song. these days songs are being released with clips to get attention. Finally, the song is not good compared to previous DSP and Sukumar combo.

• Upvote 1