APPULA PRADESH

guduraju

1 minute ago, kidney said:

I completely agree with you kaka...

But current scenario is different antunna...

Lemme put in this way...

Baboru Cap!tal, Revenue generate ani chusaru...

I agree Baboru time lo Investments try chesaru, Infrastructures foundation chesaru.. But reality was different in 2019 votes ?

People problem emi undi man ikkada? Are you saying they shouldn’t have elected at first place? They don’t expect a gov to behave like this. It’s maybe lack of education to elect m. That’s the difference between China and rest of the world. When you have good infrastructure it can create wonders. It will uplift specially lower income class by giving them the opportunity to earn more. Opposite to china is middle east like Afghanistan where the gov don’t do anything to their people. 

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

People problem emi undi man ikkada? Are you saying they shouldn’t have elected at first place? They don’t expect a gov to behave like this. It’s maybe lack of education to elect m. That’s the difference between China and rest of the world. When you have good infrastructure it can create wonders. It will uplift specially lower income class by giving them the opportunity to earn more. Opposite to china is middle east like Afghanistan where the gov don’t do anything to their people. 

Question nuvve aduguthav.. answer nuvve isthav...

So as of option - Vote to  Baboru vs Jalaga?

Who u support??

Keyboard intellectuals and intelligents and keyboard experts ..cbn left $100 cr and gave $2.7 lakh crs debt. Now jagan continuing. Now continue your keyboard skills 

Question nuvve aduguthav.. answer nuvve isthav...

So as of option - Vote to  Baboru vs Jalaga?

Who u support??

You still did not get my point. It’s not about a person. It’s about how you are taking care of your people for greater good. Unlike you many just stuck at finger pointing CBN and Jagan. 

Just now, tacobell fan said:

You still did not get my point. It’s not about a person. It’s about how you are taking care of your people for greater good. Unlike you many just stuck at finger pointing CBN and Jagan. 

But who is running Govt/ or about to run Govt kaka??

OK lets ignore CBN or Jalaga and speak about State Debts?.. Conclusion em vasthadhi

OK lets ignore CBN or Jalaga and speak about State Debts?.. Conclusion em vasthadhi

Lol America also have close to $28 Trillion debt. What do you say about it? Debt is not a real issue. If you still stuck at same point I rest my case with you at least. 

13 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Keyboard intellectuals and intelligents and keyboard experts ..cbn left $100 cr and gave $2.7 lakh crs debt. Now jagan continuing. Now continue your keyboard skills 

Maharastra 2.83 lakh cr income every year vallu chese appu.... 55 thousand cr. Ante 19% of their income, Tamilnadu vallaki vache income lo 33% appu chesthadi 

Mari ap under jagga rule??? 

1 lakh 17 thousand cr income per year in 2019-2020 lo appu entho telsa 1 lakh cr..... 

Cbn vachetapatiki 90k cr apu undi ap ki... He left with 2.7 lakh cr apu.... 

Mari jaggadu 2 years lone 2 lakh cr appu chesadu... Ante almost 100% of its income

Support cheyadaniki aina logic undali...... 

5 minutes ago, kidney said:

Any normal person like you and me also have had debts in past or future but if I have a way to work and make money I/you can pay the debt in full. If not I just hands up. So what did you learn from this? Debt undatam matter kadu using it in right direction does. 

Just now, tacobell fan said:

Lol America also have close to $28 Trillion debt. What do you say about it? Debt is not a real issue. If you still stuck at same point I rest my case with you at least. 

Ind 108 Billion debt

Andhra 4.8 Billion debt..

Artham kaalae kaka.. when " Debt is not a real issue" ..

what were you trying to say  

4 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Maharastra 2.83 lakh cr income every year vallu chese appu.... 55 thousand cr. Ante 19% of their income, Tamilnadu vallaki vache income lo 33% appu chesthadi 

Mari ap under jagga rule??? 

1 lakh 17 thousand cr income per year in 2019-2020 lo appu entho telsa 1 lakh cr..... 

Cbn vachetapatiki 90k cr apu undi ap ki... He left with 2.7 lakh cr apu.... 

Mari jaggadu 2 years lone 2 lakh cr appu chesadu... 

Support cheyadaniki aina logic undali...... 

anna nenu support cheyataledu. Idaru idare. Some are talking as if cbn created weath. If that’s the case we should see income rise.we are democratic country and the majority wins. Keyboard skills won’t work 

1 minute ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

anna nenu support cheyataledu. Idaru idare. Some are talking as if cbn created weath. If that’s the case we should see income rise.we are democratic country and the majority wins. Keyboard skills won’t work 

Cbn is bad 

Jaggad is worse.... I feel........ Yeah keyboard skills don't matter I agree..... 

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

Cbn is bad 

Jaggad is worse.... I feel........ Yeah keyboard skills don't matter I agree..... 

it’s over. Majority wins in democratic race

• Upvote 1

MOUs chesukoni planning lo unnavi anni jalaganna ni chusi engesai.. Only vachina investments e compare chesina ap attracted more investments than other south states. 

cbn term lo ease of doing business lo continues ga first lo undi.. 

CBN time lo vachinavi cheppataniki mohamata paduthunnaru neutrals ekkada jaffas ki bad authavemo ani...