Taliban so decent better then bakths

Cool

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Only arabs are richer ? are you sure ? heard of malaysians? turks? kazhaks?kosovos? albania? indonesia?azerbaijan?iran?morocco?algeria?

And none is due to oil money though iran has some.

Parameters are per capita gdp. literacy rate, stunting in children, food and nutrition quality, general level of fitness

Heard of syria, libya, jordan, somali, palestine, iraq, iran etc etc. Kosovo is rich? Most of the countries with muslim majority are unruly bunch. 

Indonesia is similar to India. Rest of countries you mentioned are all real small. India is too vast and huge population 

Btw how much respect do arabs give to Indiann or paki muslims. Isis did not even consider indian muslims for suicide bombings. They used indians and pakis as cooks and toilet cleaners

Why doesnt even rich Saudis or UAE dont have democracy let alone secularism. 

Muslims in majority are unruly and can only be controlled through a monarchy or dictators. That is a fact, you can't deny it 

turks? kazhaks?kosovos? albania? indonesia?azerbaijan?iran?morocco?algeria? -All had massive conflicts and butchered each other. Even when all are muslim. They will kill each other. 

The fact  that you feel  iran is developed or an ideal example is a testament to your mindset. 

I did not talk about wealth you brought that comparison. So you think if we all convert to islam., we will be rich.

4 minutes ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

Heard of syria, libya, jordan, somali, palestine, iraq, iran etc etc. Kosovo is rich? Most of the countries with muslim majority are unruly bunch. 

Btw how much respect do arabs give to Indiann or paki muslims. Isis did not even consider indian muslims for suicide bombings. They used indians and pakis as cooks and toilet cleaners

aaa arab picchi endhi neeku ? who cares about arabs. generally muslim nations live far better than telugu, tamils here who dont even have a country.

Muslims grant nationhood to every language among themselves - bengalis have bangladesh, malays have malaysia, kazaks have kazakhstan, turks have turkey, albanians have albania. Hindus are forced to live in india where the PM neither speaks in their language nor their delhi communicated them in their language.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

aaa arab picchi endhi neeku ? who cares about arabs. generally muslim nations live far better than telugu, tamils here who dont even have a country.

Muslims grant nationhood to every language among themselves - bengalis have bangladesh, malays have malaysia, kazaks have kazakhstan, turks have turkey, albanians have albania. Hindus are forced to live in india where the PM neither speaks in their language nor their delhi communicated them in their language.

There is no singular authority called muslims to grant anything. Persians, Arabs Kazakhs, turks, albanians all were there before islam even came and they continue. They are different ethnic people. Even though concept of ummah is there, islam could not unite them into a single homogeneous people. Persians were butchered and converted to islam. But iranians never loved their conquerors. Same with any ethnicity. Bangladeshis never agreed with Pakis. 

So ethnicity overrides religion. Telugus might not be in love with tamils or oriyas. But we will not butcher each other. 

Only our neighbours pakis dont claim their ethinicity. They cant call themselves descendants of hindus of that area and cant fit into any other ethnicity. Some times they imitate Arabs and sometimes Turks. But still pakis continue speaking punjabi, sindhi etc

5 minutes ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

There is no singular authority called muslims to grant anything. Persians, Arabs Kazakhs, turks, albanians all were there before islam even came and they continue. They are different ethnic people. Even though concept of ummah is there, islam could not unite them into a single homogeneous people. Persians were butchered and converted to islam. But iranians never loved their conquerors. Same with any ethnicity. Bangladeshis never agreed with Pakis. 

So ethnicity overrides religion. Telugus might not be in love with tamils or oriyas. But we will not butcher each other. 

Only our neighbours pakis dont claim their ethinicity. They cant call themselves descendants of hindus of that area and cant fit into any other ethnicity. Some times they imitate Arabs and sometimes Turks. But still pakis continue speaking punjabi, sindhi etc

So if they get to enjoy thier language/ethnicity as nations even with ummah and blah blah - why are we forced to live like slaves to others ? why no nationhood for us ? for our language ? dont you yearn to have a prime minister speak in telugu so even your mother can follow parliament discussions ? an army which commands in your language ? Muslims are able to enjoy it but not this wretched hindu ummah.

It is clear there is nothing called muslim ummah but there is clearly a wretched hindu ummah forcing all hindus in to one india.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

So if they get to enjoy thier language/ethnicity as nations even with ummah and blah blah - why are we forced to live like slaves to others ? why no nationhood for us ? for our language ? dont you yearn to have a prime minister speak in telugu so even your mother can follow parliament discussions ? an army which commands in your language ? Muslims are able to enjoy it but not this wretched hindu ummah.

It is clear there is nothing called muslim ummah but there is clearly a wretched hindu ummah forcing all hindus in to one india.

You are mixing religion, ethnicity and language. 

All muslims dont have their countries. Muslims of all Indian languages live in India only. A telugu muslim from guntur hardly has any alignment with a bihari muslim from patna. If India splits on language lines, where will telugu muslims go? May be Indian ethinicity is stronger than language feeling. 

Ummah is promulgated when needed by orgs like ISIS but not followed by muslims. 

14 hours ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

You are mixing religion, ethnicity and language. 

All muslims dont have their countries. Muslims of all Indian languages live in India only. A telugu muslim from guntur hardly has any alignment with a bihari muslim from patna. If India splits on language lines, where will telugu muslims go? May be Indian ethinicity is stronger than language feeling. 

Ummah is promulgated when needed by orgs like ISIS but not followed by muslims. 

indian ethnicity ? are indian an ethinicity? you and a mizo are the same ethnicity? you and a naga? you and a tamil ?

First requirement to be an indian is to live in delusion i think.

After that delusion you start your low grade cunning and low intelligence question. Where will telugu muslim go? he will stay with telugu people.

And it is not even a cunning that gives a positive result. Occupy kashmir with cunning and have the pandits kicked out and spend billions of dollars every year kind of cunning.

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

indian ethnicity ? are indian an ethinicity? you and a mizo are the same ethnicity? you and a naga? you and a tamil ?

First requirement to be an indian is to live in delusion i think.

After that delusion you start your low grade cunning and low intelligence question. Where will telugu muslim go? he will stay with telugu people.

And it is not even a cunning that gives a positive result. Occupy kashmir with cunning and have the pandits kicked out and spend billions of dollars every year kind of cunning.

I never said Indian is an individual  ethnic group. By Indian ethinicity i was referring to this feeling of India created over the last 70 years.

What is this cunning stuff.  Dont get all angry and riled up. I am telugu guy that too from Uttara andhra. That is my ethinicity.

In US people have different ethnicities

In india we people of different ethnicities have lived for some time. Now would there be any point of split. 

In fact by splitting we would loose many advantages. That would be  a longer discussion if splitting is advantageous or not. 

4 minutes ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

I never said Indian is an individual  ethnic group. By Indian ethinicity i was referring to this feeling of India created over the last 70 years.

What is this cunning stuff.  Dont get all angry and riled up. I am telugu guy that too from Uttara andhra. That is my ethinicity.

In US people have different ethnicities

In india we people of different ethnicities have lived for some time. Now would there be any point of split. 

In fact by splitting we would loose many advantages. That would be  a longer discussion if splitting is advantageous or not. 

"feeling of india" never translated in to any meaningful social relations. As I said it is a emotional point bordering on delusion.

Cunning stuff is you suddenly pretending to be concerned about telugu muslim and asking where will he go just in the hope of winning some arguement with me. Talk honestly - whats to be afraid ?

The core of US is one language  and one ethnicity - english speaking whites. In fact it is a complete mono culture- an american in alaska or 5000 miles away in florida will eat burger as basic food, steak as expensive food, will eat turkey for thanksgiving, grill a sausage for July 4th.  There will always be minorities everywhere. I am not talking about that. I am talking about giving a nationality to a continuous population of 10 million spread across nearly 3 lak square kilomerters of land.

On 8/16/2021 at 2:48 PM, Telugodura456 said:

cover drives vaddu. Ikkada kocchina housewives kooda job vasthe they wear western dress to fit in. It doesnt mean anyone is forcing them. There also maybe she choose to wear the dress to fit in. America lo burka tho office ki vasthe yentha ibbando akkada road la meedha bikini tho thirigithe anthe ibbandhi. common sense.

hopefully u have a daughter dont do stuff like ... wares a thong bikini post it on insta,tiktok and have sex with his multiple boy friends in schools prom night and have vodka and every now and then have her sex videos posted on onlyfans.com like typical American teenage girl.

dont take it personal u know i just added some pakisthani biriyani masala to ur chutiya example....

asking reporter to ware some decent professional dress is one thing and making her ware gurkha or else 100 lashes is other thing , why do a cristian or hindu or some other religion girl have to ware typical Muslim attires gurkhas. as long as u respect ur hosts and their culture is good enough from foreigners. u cont force them to folow ur culture and customs because they are in ur country.

you can ask them they respect ur people, culture and customs and follow the rules of the county.

Rules of the country doent mean woman have to hide behind some black clothing in public. rules can means dressed decently covering costumes.

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

"feeling of india" never translated in to any meaningful social relations. As I said it is a emotional point bordering on delusion.

Cunning stuff is you suddenly pretending to be concerned about telugu muslim and asking where will he go just in the hope of winning some arguement with me. Talk honestly - whats to be afraid ?

The core of US is one language  and one ethnicity - english speaking whites. In fact it is a complete mono culture- an american in alaska or 5000 miles away in florida will eat burger as basic food, steak as expensive food, will eat turkey for thanksgiving, grill a sausage for July 4th.  There will always be minorities everywhere. I am not talking about that. I am talking about giving a nationality to a continuous population of 10 million spread across nearly 3 lak square kilomerters of land.

I was referring to the telugu muslims as an example to show that all Indian muslims are not the same.

Coming to separate telugu land, is there any rationality left. Do we want a bunch of states fighting with each other over water, land etc.

If Telugu people separate, what happens in case of water disputes will we fight with Marathis and Tamils or Kannadigas.

What is the level of difference between a person from  nellore and chennai? 

Are we southies so different. The northies have taken the brunt of muslim invasions and they developed a culture as a reaction it.

The coming century is going to be turbulent and bigger countries have better chances of surviving and fighting.

I love that i can eat Naans, watch  tamil, malayalam movies and music and can still be a telugu person.

Final point- we people need a place to live, thrive and grow. A united India i think is more suited for it. Broken we will be fighting and have a lot of unnecessary blood shed.

@NiranjanGaaru @Spartan @veerigadu

Just now, Prasadgeek33 said:

I was referring to the telugu muslims as an example to show that all Indian muslims are not the same.

Coming to separate telugu land, is there any rationality left. Do we want a bunch of states fighting with each other over water, land etc.

If Telugu people separate, what happens in case of water disputes will we fight with Marathis and Tamils or Kannadigas.

Are we southies so different. The northies have taken the brunt of muslim invasions and they developed a culture as a reaction it.

The coming century is going to be turbulent and bigger countries have better chances of surviving and fighting.

I love that i can eat Naans, watch  tamil, malayalam movies and music and can still be a telugu person.

Final point- we people need a place to live, thrive and grow. A united India i think is more suited for it. Broken we will be fighting and have a lot of unnecessary blood shed.

u r wasting ur time bro. @Prasadgeek33 

5 minutes ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

Why will telugu people fight with kannada or tamil/ NTR voluntarily came up with telugu ganga to give water to chennai. Its clear that these are baseless speculations. At the same time ignoring that india has horrible relation with every neighbour including Nepal. You think these people will be worse than india and its statecraft?.

You can ofcourse eat naans in independent telugu nation as well. You are crazy to suggest otherwise.

India is a failed country. Isnt that obvious ? where are you now - usa . What is there in india? the PM doesnt speak  your language. I mean how is it you nation in anyway.