Taliban so decent better then bakths

Cool

23 minutes ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

Emi cover chesavu. Ante Afghanistan lo burkha comfortable ga untunda? A hot temp lo cool ga untunda? Akhariki taliban ni kuda defend chese vallu untaru ante, really there are no moderate muslims. Their real behavior comes once they are in majority. 

Tight skirts ekkadaina confortable ga untaya ? they wear it in west. It is a cultural norm. Talibal were respectful with the woman despite knowing she isnt a muslim and an american. The dress is a local dress there. Yes i would rather have them wear their own traditional dresses instead of burqa. But now burqa became a traditional dress.

2 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

Em matladutunnav.. india lo sarees kattukoni it job chese valla count fingers medha untaru.. us/india its their choice with multiple options before them.. e case lo only one option..

Mind lo edo pettukoni chivariki vallani support chestunnav ante.. better u check yourself..

Multiple options vunte andhra valla own dress aina sarees endhuku veskotelledhendhuko. Everybody wears what fits in and what works to their advantage., In afghanistan for right or wrong its a modest dress of burqa.

ANyway this is ladies topic.. You are just ranting religous hatred bigot gaadivi. "indian" gaadivi.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Multiple options vunte andhra valla own dress aina sarees endhuku veskotelledhendhuko. Everybody wears what fits in and what works to their advantage., In afghanistan for right or wrong its a modest dress of burqa.

ANyway this is ladies topic.. You are just ranting religous hatred bigot gaadivi. "indian" gaadivi.

Offend avvamakaa.. me family ni 2 options lo ekkada unchutav. India afghan

2 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

Paripooo

answer icchina nee burra kekkale. The indian govt and "national" parties brainwashed you enough with that meansingless term "hindu/muslim"  that all logic, commonsense and decency left your brain. Try to get them first.

4 minutes ago, Truth_Holds said:

Telugudora converted to Turakdora..

False choice - Telugodu means speaker of telugu - he can be of any religion it doesnt matter at all. I dont like imposition of urdu. Telugodine nenu. Telugodu voice nakkanna stronga evadu inipisthadikkada.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

answer icchina nee burra kekkale. The indian govt and "national" parties brainwashed you enough with that meansingless term "hindu/muslim"  that all logic, commonsense and decency left your brain. Try to get them first.

Brotheru vere a vishayam lo ina nuvvu e bhakts ane comments lo nen object chevadni kadhu... but it's too low to support them with your hartedness towards bhakts..

Offend avvamakaa.. me family ni 2 options lo ekkada unchutav. India afghan

5 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

Brotheru vere a vishayam lo ina nuvvu e bhakts ane comments lo nen object chevadni kadhu... but it's too low to support them with your hartedness towards bhakts..

Offend avvamakaa.. me family ni 2 options lo ekkada unchutav. India afghan

Bro let me be clear. I dont support taliban. Does that mean i cannot comment somethings factually ? like they behaved well in General Dostum palace? is simple saying something factually means supporting them ?

And yes for me indian caste system  << eglatarian islam << egalatarian and scientific communism << real democracy and human rights and rule based capitalism.

44 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Bro let me be clear. I dont support taliban. Does that mean i cannot comment somethings factually ? like they behaved well in General Dostum palace? is simple saying something factually means supporting them ?

And yes for me indian caste system  << eglatarian islam << egalatarian and scientific communism << real democracy and human rights and rule based capitalism.

Egalitarian Islam ekkada undi? Arabs dont consider paki muslims to be even human.  General dostum was highly corrupt. Taliban are a bunch of rag heads.

The muslims are inherently a disorderly and cruel bunch, born out of a useless philosophy. Quran was Copied from jewish and christian texts.  In itself quran ripped from other Abrahamic texts. Not a single muslim majority country has been able to establish a democratic secular set up. There are close to 60 of them. 

Only a dictator or a monarchies have been able to control muslim populations. Muslims have always butchered each other, from the first fitna to bayezid,  muslims have butchered each other. Even taliban or ISIS the muslims have always butchered each other. If they are in minority they butcher other religions. 

Egalatarian Islam - what a joke. If you dare openly defend what you are, dont hide behind snide comments

11 minutes ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

Egalitarian Islam ekkada undi? Arabs dont consider paki muslims to be even human.  General dostum was highly corrupt. Taliban are a bunch of rag heads.

The muslims are inherently a disorderly and cruel bunch, born out of a useless philosophy. Quran was Copied from jewish and christian texts.  In itself quran ripped from other Abrahamic texts. Not a single muslim majority country has been able to establish a democratic secular set up. There are close to 60 of them. 

Only a dictator or a monarchies have been able to control muslim populations. Muslims have always butchered each other, from the first fitna to bayezid,  muslims have butchered each other. Even taliban or ISIS the muslims have always butchered each other. If they are in minority they butcher other religions. 

Egalatarian Islam - what a joke. If you dare openly defend what you are, dont hide behind snide comments

what am i a hiding you silly fool. There are sixty muslim countries and almost all of them are wealthier than india - better literacy, better money. They look better dressed, healthier than indians. Generally have better body language and behaviour than indians. Have you ever sincerely reflected why ?

THe problem with your insincere hatred is that you become a problem for development of telugu society. By blocking facts due to your hatred you prevent the proper moral and social development of telugu society.

I am not saying copy them they are ofcourse not the best examples. But they are clearly and undoubtedly better than many  indians on parameters people value.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what am i a hiding you silly fool. There are sixty muslim countries and almost all of them are wealthier than india - better literacy, better money. They look better dressed, healthier than indians. Generally have better body language and behaviour than indians. Have you ever sincerely reflected why ?

THe problem with your insincere hatred is that you become a problem for development of telugu society. By blocking facts due to your hatred you prevent the proper moral and social development of telugu society.

I am not saying copy them they are ofcourse not the best examples. But they are clearly and undoubtedly better than many  indians on parameters people value.

The above comment shows the inferiority felt by Indian muslims. You guys have a slavish love towards arabs and turks and they treat indian and paki muslims like dogs. 

Only Arabs are richer than india. That too oil money. But you also agree that muslims can never have a democratic set up. They are just unruly.  Better dressed etc is a qualitative statement. If you feel only burkhas or kaftans are proper clothing. Then i cant help it. 

So only moral development is through islam. What parameter people value?

Just now, Prasadgeek33 said:

The above comment shows the inferiority felt by Indian muslims. You guys have a slavish love towards arabs and turks and they treat indian and paki muslims like dogs. 

Only Arabs are richer than india. That too oil money. But you also agree that muslims can never have a democratic set up. They are just unruly.  Better dressed etc is a qualitative statement. If you feel only burkhas or kaftans are proper clothing. Then i cant help it. 

So only moral development is through islam. What parameter people value?

Only arabs are richer ? are you sure ? heard of malaysians? turks? kazhaks?kosovos? albania? indonesia?azerbaijan?iran?morocco?algeria?

And none is due to oil money though iran has some.

Parameters are per capita gdp. literacy rate, stunting in children, food and nutrition quality, general level of fitness