What if indian army acts the same as afghan army one day?

Poll_Rangadu

10 minutes ago, Poll_Rangadu said:

Consequences elauntayi? Malli inko mahatma gandhi puttali antaara to get back our independence. 

even in dreams it wont happen atleast for 30yrs ... tarvata dont be surprised if it becomes i-nation

19 minutes ago, Poll_Rangadu said:

Consequences elauntayi? Malli inko mahatma gandhi puttali antaara to get back our independence. 

anthy kadha bro ... appudu gandhi South Africa poyadu , ippati gandi America ki vochadu ... appudu Mohandas anee varu , ippudu @Poll_Rangadu antunaru 

9 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

even in dreams it wont happen atleast for 30yrs ... tarvata dont be surprised if it becomes i-nation

In kostha andhra muslims dont even make 5%. First get out of india and indian wars against muslims. Nothing will happen to us. We will be a smart asian country - open minded, peaceful, development oriented. Imagine having direct interaction with world where our embassies speak telugu and are there in washington to moscow to beijing. Imagine what it does to our people in internationalizing them - the entire body language of our people will change. @Prasadgeek33

1 hour ago, Poll_Rangadu said:

Indian army is a professional army and will fight on to the last man. Who will raise in India against Indian army in such numbers. 

43 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

In kostha andhra muslims dont even make 5%. First get out of india and indian wars against muslims. Nothing will happen to us. We will be a smart asian country - open minded, peaceful, development oriented. Imagine having direct interaction with world where our embassies speak telugu and are there in washington to moscow to beijing. Imagine what it does to our people in internationalizing them - the entire body language of our people will change. @Prasadgeek33

Not even half the telugu people don't want to be associated with "your" state . 

First remove the caste Taliban before even talking about open minded ,

then remove the factionists and rowdies before talking about  peaceful 

And then try not to have the least literacy in india before talking about development 

2 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

half??? more like 1%, and even that may be a stretch.

the group that Telugodura is plagiarising his talking points from - the Tamils, will probably themselves not have more than 5% of their population wanting a separate state.

He's just relentlessly pushing crap with no sense of how ridiculous what he's posting is. He can't even laugh about its silliness.

• Haha 2

India is too big, too powerful to act like Afghan army.

whether you like it or not, India is an emerging power. I certainly don't like it. but nothing can be done about it.

Vadhu raa ayya.. gandh okkasari chesindanikey inka anubhavisthunnam. Malli inkosari…. Vadhu….

alanti situation vasthey i want sc bose to win this time

3 hours ago, Poll_Rangadu said:

It will be soon! Things look Like that 

4 hours ago, Poll_Rangadu said:

not possible.. army antha weak ite pak wars lone packup cheppesevallu

14 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

First remove the caste Taliban before even talking about open minded ,

then remove the factionists and rowdies before talking about  peaceful 

And then try not to have the least literacy in india before talking about development 

My thoughts are not for you. Thinna inti vaasalu lekkapetta cheeda purugu gaadivi. Ekkada excuse dhorikithe dhaantho illu kaalchudhama ani choose vadivi.

Troll brathuku. Nobody can cure your disgusting jealousies and your caste hatreds which you use to try ransacking millions of telugu people. And still come to telugu forums from company and social life. Siggu leni adduku thine brathuku.  Troll chesukune denge. Dont talk to me.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

My thoughts are not for you. Thinna inti vaasalu lekkapetta cheeda purugu gaadivi. Ekkada excuse dhorikithe dhaantho illu kaalchudhama ani choose vadivi.

Troll brathuku. Nobody can cure your disgusting jealousies and your caste hatreds which you use to try ransacking millions of telugu people. And still come to telugu forums from company and social life. Siggu leni adduku thine brathuku.  Troll chesukune denge. Dont talk to me.

pepe-cry.gif