ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2021 - AUSTRALIA CHAMPIONS

Kool_SRG

23 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Can u plz tell me how many major icc tropies did virat captain? This is his first t20 wc. He captained 2019 wc. I think 2017 lo okkati.

2017 lo finals lo odipoyaru. 2019 wc lo tabletop and lost in semis. I consider this as good record for any captain.

do u know that india did not even reach to semis in 3 t20 wc’s?

Test championship too , all i wanted to say is he is not known for great captaincy skills like making right bowling changes , clever field placements , trying something new when everything is going wrong , brave team selection etc. I cant even recollect how many matches he made India win with his pure captaincy skills. 

There is a reason why BCCI asked dhoni to help , EGO pakkana petti maree kohli accepted the decision too because he knows his captaincy skills and that too in a  major ICC tournament he needs some sort of guidance.

He cant handle pressure when opponents are thrashing our bowling other than giving helpless look , yes i know we did not reach semis in t20 wc's but you wont say because of poor captaincy we lost them. we have a good team , but we need a more smart captain in this format , unfortunately kohli isn't.

I still hope they can turn around things , but i want to see the Kohli the captain more than the batsmen.

Horrible form lo undi kooda morgan makes a difference with captaincy we need that too from kohli

10 hours ago, MakesSense said:

BCCI approached him , and i heard he is not charging any money for his services as the mentor of Indian team. Considering captaincy skills of kohli he took big risk to be honest. Now fingers will be raised at him too if something goes very wrong.

Happy ga winning knock in semis and IPL trophy tho he cud have enjoyed at home at this age after Tough IPL schedule and doing some ads. 

I dont think he have any thing left to achieve so credit kosam accepted anedi joke

Deniki ah money monger gadiki baga pedda sketch ye untadhi chudu what he is trying to do anedhi eppudu telvadhu .... 

I am surprised our heroes have not blamed IPL for yesterday's loss.  You know something like "Pak is fresh..we are tired from IPL...so all these other teams have clear advantage over us, as very few players in those teams have played IPL..whereas almost all our players played IPL"....next NZ tho 10githe idhe reasoning vasthadhi...of course, it's another thing these guys are the ones who desperately wanted to play IPL for the sake of money even sacrificing Edgbaston T5 vs England citing COVID all of a sudden at the end of the tour.

Over to GB Diwakars @Sucker @LadiesTailor @Kool_SRG

1 hour ago, BattalaSathi said:

I am surprised our heroes have not blamed IPL for yesterday's loss.  You know something like "Pak is fresh..we are tired from IPL...so all these other teams have clear advantage over us, as very few players in those teams have played IPL..whereas almost all our players played IPL"....next NZ tho 10githe idhe reasoning vasthadhi...of course, it's another thing these guys are the ones who desperately wanted to play IPL for the sake of money even sacrificing Edgbaston T5 vs England citing COVID all of a sudden at the end of the tour.

Over to GB Diwakars @Sucker @LadiesTailor @Kool_SRG

May be too early to speak baaa.. losing against pak is just a game laa teesukunte bagane vuntundi..

anyways yesterday loss is total failure of top order batsman…. Okkadiki vucha aapukovadam raadu… kohli gaadu edo nilabaddadu kada… wait cheste poyedi… and final blame goes to weather 

36 minutes ago, karna11 said:

Vk,dobi,Rs big black mark gaa vundipodddi history loo, unless ind lift the trophy

Dhoni em chesaadu? Asalu mentor definition telusa ikkada allege chesey vaallaki? Mentors just provide options.. choice and execution still with captain.. Coach kooda vunnadu..