H4 extension denied , options?

patela_24

nenu Employer A thoti June 2020 lo H1-B extension file chesinapudu , wife ki H4 extension file chesa... naa H1-B extension approve aindhi , and also got my H1-B transferred over Employer B around in Oct' 2020. But her case was still due with USCIS and new employer attorney said nothing to worry as the case is still in progress and new H4 extension case was still in progress with USCIS.... even biometrics appt kuda April lo complete chesindhi thanu

almost 1 yr wait tharavatha, as I checked the USCIS case status page, her H4 case status shows denied.... thana I-94 last year expire aipoindhi... 

attorney ki email chesa, ipudu options enti ani cheppi... thana i-94 expire aindhi last year and nothing we can do, as the case was still in progress with USCIS... 

ipudu options enti, friends??? koncham mee suggestion ivvandi...  is it still ok to refile her new H4 with my current H1-B with Employer B, considering her I-94 expired while the previous H4 extension case was still in progress?? please provide your inputs ...

2 minutes ago, patela_24 said:

Reason still unknown. Ivaaley case status chuusthey deny ani undhi. Em cheyyalo arthaithaledhu. Please provide any suggestions friends

Chat with Emma and find out the the reason first 

6 minutes ago, patela_24 said:

Reason still unknown. Ivaaley case status chuusthey deny ani undhi. Em cheyyalo arthaithaledhu. Please provide any suggestions friends

Wait until you see the reason..... H4 reject kavadam rare , did you get any Rfe?

No RFE, finger prints April ' 2021 lo ivvadam jarigindhi and have been waiting as usual for USCIS to process the case further... ivala chuusthey H4 denied ani undhi... 

19 minutes ago, patela_24 said:

nenu Employer A thoti June 2020 lo H1-B extension file chesinapudu , wife ki H4 extension file chesa... naa H1-B extension approve aindhi , and also got my H1-B transferred over Employer B around in Oct' 2020. But her case was still due with USCIS and new employer attorney said nothing to worry as the case is still in progress and new H4 extension case was still in progress with USCIS.... even biometrics appt kuda April lo complete chesindhi thanu

almost 1 yr wait tharavatha, as I checked the USCIS case status page, her H4 case status shows denied.... thana I-94 last year expire aipoindhi... 

attorney ki email chesa, ipudu options enti ani cheppi... thana i-94 expire aindhi last year and nothing we can do, as the case was still in progress with USCIS... 

ipudu options enti, friends??? koncham mee suggestion ivvandi...  is it still ok to refile her new H4 with my current H1-B with Employer B, considering her I-94 expired while the previous H4 extension case was still in progress?? please provide your inputs ...

is there any other pending H4 petition ? else will be treated as out of status

No other pending H4 petition, wife I-94 expired in Aug 2020 with the extension case still in progress until today, which was denied...

Can I still reapply new I-539 including the denial notice and the grace period of 180 days starting today? 

1 minute ago, patela_24 said:

No RFE, finger prints April ' 2021 lo ivvadam jarigindhi and have been waiting as usual for USCIS to process the case further... ivala chuusthey H4 denied ani undhi... 

May be status mistake kavaachu.... It happened in past .... Wait until you see response in mail

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, patela_24 said:

did you travel outside when COS in progress?

any application will be denied when you travel during COS 

ledhu, Neither me nor my wifeleft  U.S since the case still in progress... India ki travel cheyaledhu in 2020 or 2021.. 

I got in touch with attorney , but she said to attach the notice once I receive it in mail to see the options and refiling H4..

But I'm kind of nervous, as my H1-B is current and validate for another two years, na wife H4 can be still refiled with out her going back to India, correct??