H4 extension denied , options?

patela_24

Did your previous employer withdraw the h1 petition once you resigned? If so, h4 filed with that h1 application denial possible. it happened with my wife’s h4 case at texas center.

Luckily along with my h1 transfer, new company attorney filed h4 application for wife. Still waiting for approval on this h4 

Edited by chito

1 hour ago, quickgun_murugun said:

@H4ead deny ayye savval a ledh 

H4 Denials possible bhayya. Happened in my case.

New company attorney said they have seem few cases like this during h1 transfer and that is the reason they file both h1 and h4 applications during job transfer

2 hours ago, chito said:

H4 Denials possible bhayya. Happened in my case.

New company attorney said they have seem few cases like this during h1 transfer and that is the reason they file both h1 and h4 applications during job transfer

Oh okay 

When you change the  employer on h1b, h4 Kooda file Cheyalanta. My attorney confirmed during job change.

It makes sense too. By the time they processed h4, your employer might have revoked your H1. So there is no active  H1 for Uscis to link that h4 application to. Uscis might not have a clue about your new H1 with employer B while processing h4 with employer A.

2 minutes ago, Be_happy said:

When you change the  employer on h1b, h4 Kooda file Cheyalanta. My attorney confirmed during job change.

It makes sense too. By the time they processed h4, your employer might have revoked your H1. So there is no active  H1 for Uscis to link that h4 application to. Uscis might not have a clue about your new H1 with employer B while processing h4 with employer A.

H1 tho batu h4 transfer must kada.

ela miss avutaru janalu??

8 hours ago, patela_24 said:

No other pending H4 petition, wife I-94 expired in Aug 2020 with the extension case still in progress until today, which was denied...

Can I still reapply new I-539 including the denial notice and the grace period of 180 days starting today? 

Its better travel to outside US and get stamped. But talk to attorney and find out she stayed in USA our of status?

13 hours ago, patela_24 said:

nenu Employer A thoti June 2020 lo H1-B extension file chesinapudu , wife ki H4 extension file chesa... naa H1-B extension approve aindhi , and also got my H1-B transferred over Employer B around in Oct' 2020. But her case was still due with USCIS and new employer attorney said nothing to worry as the case is still in progress and new H4 extension case was still in progress with USCIS.... even biometrics appt kuda April lo complete chesindhi thanu

almost 1 yr wait tharavatha, as I checked the USCIS case status page, her H4 case status shows denied.... thana I-94 last year expire aipoindhi... 

attorney ki email chesa, ipudu options enti ani cheppi... thana i-94 expire aindhi last year and nothing we can do, as the case was still in progress with USCIS... 

ipudu options enti, friends??? koncham mee suggestion ivvandi...  is it still ok to refile her new H4 with my current H1-B with Employer B, considering her I-94 expired while the previous H4 extension case was still in progress?? please provide your inputs ...

ask her to marry again--then she ill get new H4

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, chito said:

Did your previous employer withdraw the h1 petition once you resigned? If so, h4 filed with that h1 application denial possible. it happened with my wife’s h4 case at texas center.

Luckily along with my h1 transfer, new company attorney filed h4 application for wife. Still waiting for approval on this h4 

7 hours ago, Be_happy said:

7 hours ago, 8pm said:

H1 tho batu h4 transfer must kada.

ela miss avutaru janalu??

@ ts ne h1 transfer chesinapudu ne spouse dhi ela transfer avuthdhi anukunavu ...neeku friends lera or else atleast db lo post cheyachu ga ... so vadu h4 patha h1 valid ledhu ani reject chesi untadu ...its a dependent visa nuvve status lenapudu vadu h4 endhuku esthadu vadiki emi teledhu veedu h1 transfer ayyadu veedi spouse ki adhi transfer cheyali ani kasuku kurchodu vadu ....

16 hours ago, patela_24 said:

nenu Employer A thoti June 2020 lo H1-B extension file chesinapudu , wife ki H4 extension file chesa... naa H1-B extension approve aindhi , and also got my H1-B transferred over Employer B around in Oct' 2020. But her case was still due with USCIS and new employer attorney said nothing to worry as the case is still in progress and new H4 extension case was still in progress with USCIS.... even biometrics appt kuda April lo complete chesindhi thanu

almost 1 yr wait tharavatha, as I checked the USCIS case status page, her H4 case status shows denied.... thana I-94 last year expire aipoindhi... 

attorney ki email chesa, ipudu options enti ani cheppi... thana i-94 expire aindhi last year and nothing we can do, as the case was still in progress with USCIS... 

ipudu options enti, friends??? koncham mee suggestion ivvandi...  is it still ok to refile her new H4 with my current H1-B with Employer B, considering her I-94 expired while the previous H4 extension case was still in progress?? please provide your inputs ...

Nun pro trunc is the solution Google it 1000s of case neelantivi untai 

so officially she is out of status from last 1 yr 

don’t waste the time just apply it in premium 5k to 6k expenses including lawyer 

Don’t leav the country until you file everything and talk good lawyer and ur employer 

valla g10 idisi pettu patha employer h1 with draw chesi untadu most of the scenarios lo 

27 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Don’t leav the country until you file everything and talk good lawyer and ur employer 

valla g10 idisi pettu patha employer h1 with draw chesi untadu most of the scenarios lo 

Yes. I’ve followed up with my previous employer attorney as well, no response yet. 

I’ve asked the same question to the new employer attorney when I transferred my h1, if h4 filing is needed. But she said since the current h4 extension case still in process new h4 filing isn’t necessary. Ninna email pedithey malli adhey antundhi. But said to forward her the denial notice once I receive in mail. 

Nunc pro tunc ye option laga undhi ipudunna situation lo. Since her i-94 was still valid when we filed extension last yr but expired in Aug 2020. Denial ki uscis 15 months theesukundhi to process the h4 extension. In the waiting game, her i-94 expired and coming close to an year till date. Will provide the updates here as I move forward. 

yevaraina similar situation face chesina vallu, koncham ikada respond avuthara. I can PM and talk further. 

1 minute ago, patela_24 said:

Yes. I’ve followed up with my previous employer attorney as well, no response yet. 

I’ve asked the same question to the new employer attorney when I transferred my h1, if h4 filing is needed. But she said since the current h4 extension case still in process new h4 filing isn’t necessary. Ninna email pedithey malli adhey antundhi. But said to forward her the denial notice once I receive in mail. 

Will provide the updates here as I move forward. 

Murthy  and inko famous attorney(ramanujuam or ramaneni something) , who deals with denials ee db lo  evaro chepinru....try to contact them...vaalu em antaaro soodu

3 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Murthy  and inko famous attorney(ramanujuam or ramaneni something) , who deals with denials ee db lo  evaro chepinru....try to contact them...vaalu em antaaro soodu

Yeah. I’ll try reaching out to them in case the employer attorney says she has to leave the country. 

1 hour ago, patela_24 said:

Yeah. I’ll try reaching out to them in case the employer attorney says she has to leave the country. 

Inka enni rojulu nee emp attorney ni pattukuni oogutav?

already 10ga bettindi ga.

get a opinion from other immi attorney