I'm obsessed with chubby cheeks.

Raven_Rayes

5 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

That's why I asked u, why u don't belong to any nation, what made you hate india 

Are u some innocent random muslim teenager who got arrested in bomb blast case, so u became averse to India?? 

@JustChill_Mama why do. U think this guy became terrorist

Nannu ee pulkodura threads ki tag cheyyaku baa 😂 time waste ....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, i_sudigadu said:

Have kids … buggalu full pindukovachu 

0VmxFi.gif

US la try seyakundri vayya.. bokka la vesi, s#x offender registry lo name vestaru.. aa tarvata sweeper udyogam cheskovalsinde

10 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

That's why I asked u, why u don't belong to any nation, what made you hate india 

Are u some innocent random muslim teenager who got arrested in bomb blast case, so u became averse to India?? 

rey...who said I hate India?  I hate human interactions where one side brazenly takes power without offering anything useful in return for the arrangement.

such transactions happen way more for me to bear in India, than in the west. China is worse than India on this, but atleast the floor to which they allow a human to fall is much higher. Indians, especially those in the upper middle class, feel like psychos to me, for the quiet smugness they exhibit when they humiliate another person in their daily interactions. Its like they are okay for a person to die on the street, than him getting free food. Chinese will atleast provide him with a job. Indians can't even do that.

I don't hate India ra. I hate specific Indians.  like the ones that post on this site. but not limited to the ones that post here.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

rey...who said I hate India?  I hate human interactions where one side brazenly takes power without offering anything useful in return for the arrangement.

such transactions happen way more for me to bear in India, than in the west. China is worse than India on this, but atleast the floor to which they allow a human to fall is much higher. Indians, especially those in the upper middle class, feel like psychos to me, for the quiet smugness they exhibit when they humiliate another person in their daily interactions. Its like they are okay for a person to die on the street, than him getting free food. Chinese will atleast provide him with a job. Indians can't even do that.

I don't hate India ra. I hate specific Indians.  like the ones that post on this site. but limited to the ones that post here.

Edho peddha past e undhi niku

Vu... What happened

4 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Vu... What happened

rey. nuvvu nannu troll chesthunnav ani cheppi, you are exposing how pathetic Indian nationalists are..

inka baaga try cheyyaali bujji.

ee db lo andaru naatho maatladatam waste ani ignore lo pettaru. nuvvu kooda adhey chey. lol.

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Vu... What happened

Indians do not respect people who work for them ra. may be you are not ashamed of such behaviour. But I'm a human, and I'm disgusted by such people.

most Indians are like that. almost all of them in the upper middle class are scum ra, in India.

very few decent people, like my super cute chubby mom.

ikkada veerigaadu ani okadu unnadu soodu. vaadini adugu.

brain lo matter em lekunda, pure caste base cheskoni, emem sollu chepthunnadu. He's the typical Indian.

vaadini hate cheyyakunda, koorchopetti vindhu vaddisthaara enti? nuvvu nee quechens niranjangaandu.

• Haha 2

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Indians do not respect people who work for them ra. may be you are not ashamed of such behaviour. But I'm a human, and I'm disgusted by such people.

most Indians are like that. almost all of them in the upper middle class are scum ra, in India.

very few decent people, like my super cute chubby mom.

If ur mom features in upper middle class, then u too right?! 

So that's the reason u are not married a!? 

ikkada veerigaadu ani okadu unnadu soodu. vaadini adugu.

brain lo matter em lekunda, pure caste base cheskoni, emem sollu chepthunnadu. He's the typical Indian.

vaadini hate cheyyakunda, koorchopetti vindhu vaddisthaara enti? nuvvu nee quechens niranjangaandu.

U many times said u hate india ani

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

If ur mom features in upper middle class, then u too right?! 

So that's the reason u are not married a!? 

my mom is innocent zamindari girl. Everyone in her family are A1 assholes. she's strangely a super nice empathetic person. which is where I get my niceness from, I think.

my mom is innocent zamindari girl. Everyone in her family are A1 assholes. she's strangely a super nice empathetic person. which is where I get my niceness from, I think.

What abt ur father then!? 

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

U many times said u hate india ani

India is the catch all phrase for all the Indians I hate ra.

I don't hate or love India. It doesn't even cross my mind.