Why Afghanistan army ran away

Ryzen_renoir

9 minutes ago, reality said:

Nenu adhe chepthunna… that’s the sad reality. Border lo careful ga undakapothe, intelligence fail ayyi alanti infiltration malli ithe, malli same repeat avvochu….Police pina hopes pettukovadam waste aa situation lo…

Adhi degrading kadhu…

Sleeper cells ani okati undi information tho valla pina ride cheste muslim intolerance rangu pulumutharu inka police vallu valla job ela chestaru??

50 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Police lo only si dagara guns untayi handy ... your comments are very insane and provoking ... I don’t know how you will comment on police by comparing Afghan military ... police is not  army we have nsg and others ... vellaki echey 20k  money ki training and all echi police chestharu anukunava

Who compared with afghan military? I said there is failure on mumbai police part in containing situation… 

arey have you ever visited mumbai? go and see many constables who are providing security to chatrapathi shivaji terminus, and other important locations carry 9mm carbon … though not comparable to ak47

tumblr_inline_nmx5oivypU1qapn73_1280.jpg

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

How compared with afghan military? I said there is failure on mumbai police part in containing situation… 

arey have you ever visited mumbai? go and see many constables who are providing security to chatrapathi shivaji terminus, and other important locations carry 9mm carbon … though not comparable to ak47

tumblr_inline_nmx5oivypU1qapn73_1280.jpg

These things are pathetic . terrible aim , low stoping power , hard to aim . 

A glock handgun is much more accurate and deadlier

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

That's insane comment man. Mumbai police fought against them. One constable sacrificed his life to save lives of several other cops and also instrumental in catching kasab alive. Few other cops lost life in the process of fighting against those morons. Mumbai police never showed their back on 26/11

Ma Jagan anna rajyam lo choodu police ni kotti massage ani cheptham alane undi 

37 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Nope that operation was total failure. Tukaram lost his life but even the special forces plan feild initially and gave them enough time to kill more people a d police in our country dont even carry weapon except si and other higher ups. 

The topic is not about success failure. It's about showing ur back when ur services are needed the most

Just now, bhaigan said:

Because of the coward president , who ran away with fear

This documentary is years old ,and it's not about politicians . 

Suppose if indian president / PM ran away , indian army would still face any threat easily. 

2 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

Constables chethilo only latis unnayi guns pattukuni thirigey practice ledhu India lo it’s outdated blame the administrator not the police who work 24X7 365 days . Pandagalu kuda undavu vallaki 

+100

1 hour ago, Smarty_1 said:

Sleeper cells ani okati undi information tho valla pina ride cheste muslim intolerance rangu pulumutharu inka police vallu valla job ela chestaru??

That’s the reality !! 

53 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

The topic is not about success failure. It's about showing ur back when ur services are needed the most

They dont have enough man power machine. Its their choice and they have their familiy too. They dint have the back up or strong govt like india or us. Its their choice. I dont expect them to die

8 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

They dont have enough man power machine. Its their choice and they have their familiy too. They dint have the back up or strong govt like india or us. Its their choice. I dont expect them to die

I don't have any opinion on afgisthan police.  

My only concern was degrading our indian police

1 hour ago, BeerBob123 said:

Ma Jagan anna rajyam lo choodu police ni kotti massage ani cheptham alane undi 

Not in this thread bro

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I don't have any opinion on afgisthan police.  

My only concern was degrading our indian police

Indian police weapons needs to be upgraded. If atleast they had weapons they could have stopped or killed some of them. There was only one si who got killed in railwaystation. 

2 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

They should have trained AFG women

• Upvote 1