Life as it happened

Kakarakaya

24 minutes ago, Kakarakaya said:

Born in a farmers family....

Parents did beyond means for education.....

Studied well enjoyed life well.....

Made to America...graduated.....job.....seemed like life is set....

Small accident ....small settlement....took it seriouz to make the money back lost in settlement...

Invested in daiky trades...lost some.....

Bad habits took over me......gambling gambling....gambling.....

Lost savings.....borrowed....lost them.....some repaid some could not.....lost friends

Lost trust from employer.......lost status......

Back to India.......found a job married......all good.......

Greed took over want to make big in short span......opened a small company ...fraud after fraud lost...job.....lost money and...sold property  back home to pay for lost money in business...

Started gambling...lost again ...and again....

Went back to roots farming....farming....2 years lockdown...one crop gone due to seed company fault....one crop gone ....due to wrong use of pesticide at wro time given by very good reputation shop owner...debts again....

Frustrated wife left.....with kid.....gave me time to find a job.....

Covid and market effect and no job from 2 years + could not land a job....

Receiving divorce notices from wife....

Time is up......life has given me everything...but i mistreated it at every point...oka chinna accident and chinna amount..,katti....i came out of it....but my thought went chinna amount ni ventane vaccheyali naku.....in search of that small amount ..i lost a life....10 years of pain....debts ...and notice from wife....want to do so much in life like eveeyone else..,,but greed caught up with me.....and now this is the end for all i believe....

Good question: why post this sodhi here for us.....because i have no friend left in the world to speak my heart out,,,,so....

Moral of the story: pay for your mistakes and dont take short cuts in life to regain what u have lost.....

Wish of the day and life : okkadina short cuts teesukotam manesthe idi chadivi chalu...

Been a db addict from almost 2009 or 2010...so goodbye ....you all

FYI: been clean for 1.5 years but this time the real troubles of farming and debts took over....so posted this to get some of my chest before the time.....

Manasulo family medha prema unna evari medha kopam lekapoyina twaraga sampadinchi evadiki pettalsina avasaram lekapoyina....kontha mandhi we run for the money in short cuts.....so please avoid them...and have fun...

Sorry to hear about the things happend in your past....If possible talk in the same way to your wife, as you posted here... 

4 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

May be opening a company too....

company individual choice. but marrying. ur  taking responsibility of other people and ending their dreams with unstability in life.

• Upvote 1

Funny thing is life lo anni luccha panulu chesthu....gambling sesthunnappudu everyone was with me....but once i started farming and life went tough due to it not working out for various reasons...people left me.....

Feeling empty from long time....has to be an end point for every pain...

Just now, Spartan said:

company individual choice. but marrying. ur  taking responsibility of other people and ending their dreams with unstability in life.

Completely agree with you....should have never done thag and hurt her this way....she was an angel I did not know the value then and its too late now 

2 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

Sorry to hear about the things happend in your past....If possible talk in the same way to your wife, as you posted here... 

Like I said came here to let myself off...knowing some one would get some lesson.......things went bad and cant be fixed now...

4 minutes ago, Kakarakaya said:

Funny thing is life lo anni luccha panulu chesthu....gambling sesthunnappudu everyone was with me....but once i started farming and life went tough due to it not working out for various reasons...people left me.....

Chill Bro - that’s what the life is all abt !! Goppa goppollu andharu inthakantey worst chusi vachinolley !! 

be strong, u r still young & You will have ur own day - just patience matters.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Kakarakaya said:

Learn about stoicism… might help you.