Immigration guru's please come here

CocaColaPepsi

Have an offer from my new company and they are about to initiate the H1b transfer. My passport is about to expire in 2 months. Is that going to be an issue? I can apply for a new paspport but checking to see is thats an issue If I apply for H1B transfer with the current expiring passport?

1 minute ago, CocaColaPepsi said:

Have an offer from new company and they are about to initiate the H1b transfer. My passport to about to expire and have only  2 months left on it at this moment. Is that going to be an issue? I can apply for a new paspport but checking to see is thats an issue If I apply for H1B transfer with the current expiring passport?

Use your existing as is 

when you get new passport the old one would be cancelled but they will have an option to mention old and if they do not then also it is fine.

Just now, afacc123 said:

Use your existing as is 

when you get new passport the old one would be cancelled but they will have an option to mention old and if they do not then also it is fine.

But na concern enti ante.. Attorney h1b transfer file chestara with current passport tho? 2 months lo expire aitundhi..

4 minutes ago, CocaColaPepsi said:

Have an offer from my new company and they are about to initiate the H1b transfer. My passport is about to expire in 2 months. Is that going to be an issue? I can apply for a new paspport but checking to see is thats an issue If I apply for H1B transfer with the current expiring passport?

No issues to my knowledge. 

2 minutes ago, CocaColaPepsi said:

But na concern enti ante.. Attorney h1b transfer file chestara with current passport tho? 2 months lo expire aitundhi..

Attorney ki cheppava passport expiry situation? Valla pane adi 

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer

I don’t see any problem with initiating the new H1B filing with your current situation, as long as you don’t plan to go out of the USA (and you are not currently out).

Also, I don’t see why you couldn’t initiate both at the same time (again, assuming you are inside the USA currently and not doing any international travel)

Just now, afacc123 said:

Attorney ki cheppava passport expiry situation? Valla pane adi 

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer

I don’t see any problem with initiating the new H1B filing with your current situation, as long as you don’t plan to go out of the USA (and you are not currently out).

Also, I don’t see why you couldn’t initiate both at the same time (again, assuming you are inside the USA currently and not doing any international travel)

Got it .. No bro, Just submitted my docs to the attorney. Vallu question chese lopala .. Just wanted to understand the scenarios in advance and be prepared. Thanks for the info.

19 minutes ago, CocaColaPepsi said:

Premium lo chesesthe happy ga 1 month lopale approval kuda vasthundi kada.. approve ayyaka passport renewal ki pampu..

oka vela rfe vasthe em cheyyalo attorney ne adugu, pani ayye varaku koncham tension untundi but idi pedd problem kaadu

5 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Naaku telisi minimum 6 months validity adugutharu. Again, check with your attorney 

I might be wrong.  But stamping ki 6 months validity must. Not sure about extension. 

yeah better to check with attorney. 

28 minutes ago, CocaColaPepsi said:

i think there will give only for 2months.

nuvvu great ..lot of people renew before 1yr or 6months expiry

57 minutes ago, CocaColaPepsi said:

pp renewal cheyinchukuni transfer ki apply cheyyi. within 2 weeks lo vastundi pp.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, CocaColaPepsi said:

Noo