Life in india is absolute freedom. Period

DesiPokiri

US lo rfe padithe chalu uccha posukune freedom leni H1b batch don’t comment on freedom in india. Traffic Cop aapithe pant thadupukune batch kuda freedom gurinchi discussing

Be grateful for what your country gave.

Okka rupayi tax kuda kattaru india ki, plus assets anni akkade, ade American ayyaka musukoni aa assets ki ikkada taxes kadataru, bloody fools

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, RoadRomeo said:

Once you are a victim of superstition

whole life will be victim.

there is no way to lead a normal life

Once you are a victim of status , you ll forever be victim of it and become a eternal slave with no freedom 

30 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

US lo rfe padithe chalu uccha posukune freedom leni H1b batch don’t comment on freedom in india. Traffic Cop aapithe pant thadupukune batch kuda freedom gurinchi discussing

Okka rupayi tax kuda kattaru india ki, plus assets anni akkade, ade American ayyaka musukoni aa assets ki ikkada taxes kadataru, bloody fools

Freedom india tarvthe bro. Kani law and order usa is great and judging is less. If people want the latter usa is always the best. Plus climate extra bonus and if you have friends here inka bonussu

15 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Once you are a victim of status , you ll forever be victim of it and become a eternal slave with no freedom 

Ba neku 90/hr vasthnaye manchi dating app lo nalugu stills ichinpic pettu manchi tella danni patayinchu gc endhukuradho nenu chustha. Allukipotharu ne salary chepthey

42 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

you make good points. aina endhuku chesthunnaru antav. The people who are are doing are not illiterates or anything.

10 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Ba neku 90/hr vasthnaye manchi dating app lo nalugu stills ichinpic pettu manchi tella danni patayinchu gc endhukuradho nenu chustha. Allukipotharu ne salary chepthey

rey ni dp marchavaa pls..ne n raan db ki ni asonti dp susteh but the dvice u gave to desipokri is gud

11 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

No baa.. I will marry desi only and i will go back to my country and stay happy with my parents and business.

12 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

status kosam pella - how is that freedom

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

status kosam pella - how is that freedom

Ah topic deniki em link ledhu bro edho mandni aata pattidham ani. Etu india poing anaduga manchiga enjoy cheyamani.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

you make good points. aina endhuku chesthunnaru antav. The people who are are doing are not illiterates or anything.

Nothing harm in coming here, but commenting on india comparing your life here is bad.

Can you afford a maid here? You should clean your own toilet here and you call that freedom lol?

There is difference between luxury and freedom and people who dsnt know the meaning of freedom comment abt that.

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

No baa.. I will marry desi only and i will go back to my country and stay happy with my parents and business.

Dissapointed inka tarvatha em migaladhu oka m4 teesi jambakrantu bayya laaga houses konu after 8 years kadha flip it earn more and get out happy ga