Manchu laxmi illlu chusaka

anna_returns_1

2 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

What nonsense r untalking na original pic db lo esa tappenti intha varaku evarki ah dhakmu ledhu.

marsakpothey na focus nir gundo meeda thappi ika mee medha ne untadhi susko mari

Just now, Swatkat said:

Enni sarlu cheppali bro already patha threads chusko. Epatiki 3 times maarchanu. Edho le bro i know i dont look good. Pellikuda katledhu kani i am alive andhuke happy.

bhayya r u serious idhi ni pic ye na, ok.

• Sad 1

house got old Nizam kings look and feel..

not very modern .. just see doors,windows and furniture..

furniture i suspect whether they(her father) lifted from movie shootings as they look outdated and old fashioned..

hardly any ventilation and no proper sunlight and endless AC which is not good in the world of carona..

She look too weak in general ... we know she has some problem so went for Surrogacy for her daughter's birth.

Then endless unnecessary stuff in the house in general..

Personally i cannot stay for few hours in that so called mansion...

• Haha 1

The house it atleast 30 years old. It was Mohan Babu's house in Film Nagar. One of the first ones to be constructed in the area. It is a nice looking house. Far too cluttered, I felt. But, prime property. On the main road. Good for her.

19 hours ago, anna_returns_1 said:

😁😁🙏🙏🤦‍♂️

Danemeda jokelu vestham kani dani life lo kanisam.1/10th koda brathakelmu ani ardam ayindi.

illu vedio patu bro.

Arey em vndi raa daani intlo...aa kitchen ayte too old..vanta saamanlu ayte vaala thaatha kaalam ve inka vaadtunattu vndi.. anta paisal sampaadistu minimum upgrade kaaledu