Austin TX

Still_Bachelor

austin is good .. but now real-estate aithe peak lo undi .. manchi school dist lo if u have to buy house .. minimum 450k .. i am talking about 3bhk house .. there are now houses priced 750 .. 800k for 4or5bhk

I heard the worst place to go now is Austin, TX. 

there are many more like charlotte , memphis etc to consider. 

real estate is like kukkal chimpina istirii...within weeks thousands of $$$ going up..

just inflation and not worth a move

38 minutes ago, Still_Bachelor said:

Anyone here from Austin? Etla untadi area? FTE offer undi.. entha adagochu for 8 years exp? 

Also, how is school system there? any info is helpful..

Thank you in advance?

Manchi place bro. Migathavi juvvu weigh cheskovali

37 minutes ago, Still_Bachelor said:

Anyone here from Austin? Etla untadi area? FTE offer undi.. entha adagochu for 8 years exp? 

Also, how is school system there? any info is helpful..

Thank you in advance?

Austin is the best city in TX to live in, only city with Hill country and views. Depending on the where you are moving from (I moved from Socal) weather could be a little extreme as there are Hot summers and short winters. Schools are relatively new in most areas, I heard the rating is rapidly increasing as lot of Desis / Asians moving to Austin.  Real estate is high across the country.. Austin is no exception.. don't compare Austin with Dallas or Houston as Austin has the lowest city approvals to build homes.. plus too many tech companies moving here hyped the real estate. If you are planning to live here long term.. still good time to buy homes here.. 

Salary depends on what is your skillset, company and your experience in the related field. What technology are in? 

17 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

real estate is like kukkal chimpina istirii...within weeks thousands of $$$ going up..

Enduko antha worst.  Nuvuu ekkada vunnav?

Just now, AreyOSamba said:

Enduko antha worst.  Nuvuu ekkada vunnav?

moved CA earlier this year..and inka ikkada undamani plan for now. 

Austin is just being inflated by tech and realtors to cash out people innocence...once things settle down they will inflate another city..

bakaras ayyedi janalu.

its like some company will say we are considering Austin ani..real estate agents will soup up price and rentals will go up..

few will buy and few will rent..later company will annoucne we reconsidered and not moving

real estate will give bribes to company execs in the profit they got

37 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

austin is good .. but now real-estate aithe peak lo undi .. manchi school dist lo if u have to buy house .. minimum 450k .. i am talking about 3bhk house .. there are now houses priced 750 .. 800k for 4or5bhk

adding to that .. now good apts are renting for 2000$ 2bhk .. last yr it was $1500 or so 

Fewer options to rent an apartment or buy a house due to huge demand… not too many good schools or you have to drive far if you join them in charter schools… 

but the market is not going to slow down.. at least in Austin..

49 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

I am thinking to go to charlotte/Nashiville. Charlotte yela untadhi settle avadaniki. Which areas are good

Just now, KothaKurrodu said:

I am thinking to go to charlotte/Nashiville. Charlotte yela untadhi settle avadaniki. Which areas are good

check charlotte durham raleigh and around...you will never repent..

3 minutes ago, KothaKurrodu said:

3 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

check charlotte durham raleigh and around...you will never repent..

Mostly financial clients untaayi