Auto insurance - Savings

raccharambola

6 minutes ago, raccharambola said:

Geico vaadu naa insurance penchukuntu potunnnadu, naaku 1 CRV and 1 honda odyssey and best insurance suggestions? currently i am paying 850 per year for two vehicles and two drivers 

Endhi twi vehicles ki 850 ekuva em matladuthunaru rambola garu? 

11 minutes ago, raccharambola said:

Geico vaadu naa insurance penchukuntu potunnnadu, naaku 1 CRV and 1 honda odyssey and best insurance suggestions? currently i am paying 850 per year for two vehicles and two drivers 

If that price is per year, 35 per month per car is dead cheap.But if it is for 6 months, if they are increasing for every 6 months without any claims most likely they will blame the location factor or some kid of natural disasters for the rise - it's time to shop around and compare.

51 minutes ago, raccharambola said:

That’s 70 per month its very reasonable 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, raccharambola said:

what you are paying is pretty cheap bro. try to get quotes with other insurance companies so you feel good about what you are currently paying 

• Like 1

2 cars Odyssey and rogue ..recently moved from geico to Allstate..GA state $620..depends on whom you talk..have a accident record one year ago..talk to agent , since everyone is working from home say max of 5k mileage per annum..

also if the premium is coming high for you then you can take  insurance on spouse name .always do bundle auto+home..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, raccharambola said:

e yr models