JP Morgan launches its largest office outside US in Hyderabad

hyperbole

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

Hyderabad is now home for largest centers in India for Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Chase and HSBC

bl@stbl@stbl@st

2 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Service based kaakunda product based osthene emanna rapid growth untadhi Ee sector lo

I work for one of the fintechs, most of the work happening is product, infact Google Pay is headquartered in Hyderabad I mean Hyderabad team owns the product and direction 

11 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Service based kaakunda product based osthene emanna rapid growth untadhi Ee sector lo

monna nee , notio Hyd based startup Automation.io ni konnadi ... there are many startups are cuming not just in financial sector 

10 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

I work for one of the fintechs, most of the work happening is product, infact Google Pay is headquartered in Hyderabad I mean Hyderabad team owns the product and direction 

nice... gp

11 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Kotha vi antunna anna..