How to convince a close family member who is against getting vaccinated to get vaccinated

tennisluvrredux

One of my friend got Covid.. he is one of the smartest, reasonable and organized person I know… he told me that he didn’t get vaccinated as he doesn’t trust the vaccine… he infected his whole family… even now, he is arguing that vaccine is not proved to be working and the govt is getting everyone vaccinated to open the economy…  

On vaccines, some people cannot be convinced… they formed their opinion and that cannot be changed.. 

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

One of my friend got Covid.. he is one of the smartest, reasonable and organized person I know… he told me that he didn’t get vaccinated as he doesn’t trust the vaccine… he infected his whole family… even now, he is arguing that vaccine is not proved to be working and the govt is getting everyone vaccinated to open the economy…  

On vaccines, some people cannot be convinced… they formed their opinion and that cannot be changed.. 

Is he okay now? 

2 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Avanni already tolded le bro, even that person knows all that. Anni telisi em cheyamu ante evaru maatram em chestharu cheppu

is he working, he has to show the proff of vaccine, 

already companies started , employent condition that you show proof of vaccinated or every week show a negative report. 

Its almost mandatory now, 

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/14/many-workers-are-facing-compulsory-covid-vaccination-or-no-job.html

e vishyam telusa mee relative ki :)

9 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Anyone successful in doing so? 

Share some tips pls. 

Enni proofs choopinchina, entha cheppina oka close family member saying vaccine meeda nammakam ledu, naa health nenu choosukunta don't worry blah blah blah. 

A bit frustrated. 

emundhi vallu nidhrapothunnappudu sappudu cheyakunda back meedha gucchadame...%$#$