If you had to write about yourself

Pulkapresident

say suppose nee age 30 anuko ... first page lo 1 to 3 years appudu em chesav rayi... next page lo 4 to 6 years ala 10th page 27-30 em chesavo raseyi 1442864781-j0piaa.gif?crop=1xw:1.0xh;cen

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Appatlo Orkut lo naku raasina testimonials anni theepi gnaapakaluga save chesukunna.. avi copy paste chestha nenaithe

endhuku anna time bokka nuvvu act chesina video okati pettu 

on a serious note... you can write about your how your school life modeled your childhood and various accomplishments (academic, literary and cultural) ... then how you started becoming self aware and striving for individuality  during teams ... how you started thinking about your career and what you want to after post secondary and how you achieved it ... and then all your accomplishments etc during undergrad and grad finishing it off with your professional career 

ilanti danilo I think they also use pictures if it helps convey something more strongly and also utilize that space

1442864781-j0piaa.gif?crop=1xw:1.0xh;cen

1 hour ago, Pulkapresident said:

How much can you write? I am applying for a grant, they are asking to write 10 pages of about me. What to write? 

10 pages about myself ante

dZCtnR-shared.gif

1 hour ago, Pulkapresident said:

How much can you write? I am applying for a grant, they are asking to write 10 pages of about me. What to write? 

talk about your achievements in afbd by posting aa lathkor vlogs

1 hour ago, Pitta said:

on a serious note... you can write about your how your school life modeled your childhood and various accomplishments (academic, literary and cultural) ... then how you started becoming self aware and striving for individuality  during teams ... how you started thinking about your career and what you want to after post secondary and how you achieved it ... and then all your accomplishments etc during undergrad and grad finishing it off with your professional career 

ilanti danilo I think they also use pictures if it helps convey something more strongly and also utilize that space

1442864781-j0piaa.gif?crop=1xw:1.0xh;cen

gp