Samantha best actor in TFI. doubtey ledhu

Raven_Rayes

10 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

yea, she didnt do that bathroom video right ?

very very good :)

rey adi trisha di kadu half knowledge tho vachestaru lol

trishaclipsvideodownloadcdmmsclipfil.JPG

idi trisha ani ni kallaki anipiste ni kallu k***lu minginattu , very good

• Haha 1

On 9/16/2021 at 12:45 AM, Raven_Rayes said:

she understands cinema better than any heroine that is working in the industry now.

bl@st bl@st

inkoncham camera awareness osthey, oscar award guarantee maa supermantha ki bl@st

Nenu oppukonu :angry: she doesn’t know how to act .. cute looks undevi eppudu adi kuda levu 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

ippati daka vachina awards enti ?

samantha ki vachina awards 28 ,trisha ki 61 awards more than double samantha best actress aite mari trisha enti, anushka emipovali

On 9/16/2021 at 10:15 AM, Raven_Rayes said:

she understands cinema better than any heroine that is working in the industry now.

bl@st bl@st

inkoncham camera awareness osthey, oscar award guarantee maa supermantha ki bl@st

mahesh babu GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

Nenu oppukonu :angry: she doesn’t know how to act .. cute looks undevi eppudu adi kuda levu 

ee statement ni venakki teeskovaali. lekunte nenu family man 2 review peru tho next 1 month spamming chesta.

ippati daaka choosey opika lekunda vadilesa.

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

ee statement ni venakki teeskovaali. lekunte nenu family man 2 review peru tho next 1 month spamming chesta.

ippati daaka choosey opika lekunda vadilesa.

danilo marii chirakkga unnadi

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

mari super deluxe?? she was awesome in that.

actually nenu choosina ekaika Samantha movie is Super Deluxe.

marii nuvve fan vi ba ,bayata danni wax chusi tempt ayyava?

7 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

wax enti? I enjoy a movie, and like its actors. andaru thidthunnaru samantha ni, but to me I think she's doing a good job.

plus, most important, she's from chennai.

she can't act anedhi antha koncham over. yeah, she still has not mastered the art of being extremely camera aware, but she's improving with every movie. my observation is only based on youtube clips of her movie scenes. because I don't have the patience to watch boring Indian movies.

she was genuinely very good in Super Deluxe.

aamey moothiki wax eskunte naakenti, facial surgery cheskoni kothaga kanipisthey naakenti. Acting is not just about facial muscles, its also posture, awareness of how lighting works etc. actors come to limelight not by merely being director's pawns, but forcing themselves into the process of filmmaking.

Samantha seems to do this better than any other current heroine, without any exceptions. most are just dolls. Samantha is smart. plus she's our city ponnu. she'll always be my fav.

11 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

there's another chennai girl Andrea, who's way more gorgeous. but she's pretty much clueless about her place as an actor. she's like anushka, but with an attitude.

Inka Trisha ki vastava. It looks like she doesn't even care. Though I don't hate her, again because she's from chennai.

ikkada common okkate.. chennai.

i dont care if Samantha is the ugliest actor out there. I don't think she's ugly. I love people who experiment with their looks. sometimes it doesn't turn out the way we want to. but its okay.

God given face, blah blah bullshit antha. fcuk nature. weild nature to your ends. hail Samantha bl@st