Congress dug up its own pit long back by denying Lord ram existence

NiranjanGaaru

Lord ram is one of most respected God not only in country but all around the world.... Unlike so called son of god, desert cult god, bcoz he lived as human and died as human and showed values all his life and u can see every random village in country with his temple, congress gallu denied his historical presence which was well documented and presented before Supreme Court, that's how ram temple case won in ayodhya.... 

No historical proof of Ram, Centre tells ..

September 13, 2007

Highest misuse of secularism I would say... 

so I want India to be a hindu country...... No more I respect all religions, encourage anti hindu propaganda in movies by lead Muslim actors in Bollywood blah blah..... This stuff don't work with me

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

avunu ra. neeku bhakti ledhu bochhu ledhu. oorikey overaction chesthunnav ani chepthey doriki poynattey..

correct aey

Kaadu ra congi chepindi nijame ani endorse chestunattu unai nii maatalu

19 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Kaadu ra congi chepindi nijame ani endorse chestunattu unai nii maatalu

Rey jaffa… context rama setu… BJP ne ra start chesindhi rama setu demolish cheyali ani … 

Can anyone prove Ram and Hanuman existance infront of court, though we personally believe … 

36 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Lord ram is one of most respected God not only in country but all around the world.... Unlike so called son of god, desert cult god, bcoz he lived as human and died as human and showed values all his life and u can see every random village in country with his temple, congress gallu denied his historical presence which was well documented and presented before Supreme Court, that's how ram temple case won in ayodhya.... 

No historical proof of Ram, Centre tells ..

September 13, 2007

Highest misuse of secularism I would say... 

so I want India to be a hindu country...... No more I respect all religions, encourage anti hindu propaganda in movies by lead Muslim actors in Bollywood blah blah..... This stuff don't work with me

https://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-vajpayee-advani-should-apologise-on-ram-sethu-issue-uma-1131135

Yeah its a blunder of course...oka national party...hinduu dominatedd  (population wise) country ayundi..antha cheap remarks Or judgements ela chesthaaru?

Just to appease minoritieesss only....

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RedThupaki said:

Yeah its a blunder of course...oka national party...hinduu dominatedd  (population wise) country ayundi..antha cheap remarks Or judgements ela chesthaaru?

Just to appease minoritieesss only....

Understand the full context of this affidavit … these sanghi idiots just post some sentence without context … Supreme Court wants proof of Ram existence and any govt can’t prove it weather it’s NDA or UPA… even in Ram janmabhoomi case it was not proved Ram existed or not ? Only thing proved is weather Ram temple before mosque or not 

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

Understand the full context of this affidavit … these sanghi idiots just post some sentence without context … Supreme Court wants proof of Ram existence and any govt can’t prove it weather it’s NDA or UPA… even in Ram janmabhoomi case it was not proved Ram existed or not ? Only thing proved is weather Ram temple before mosque or not 

Ardham ayindhi broooo...kaani vice versa decision Or discussion in alaaahhh hi...jesussss ji possible ??

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

Ardham ayindhi broooo...kaani vice versa decision Or discussion in alaaahhh hi...jesussss ji possible ??

Possible and out of context… if supreme court asks the same way the govt will respond based on available information but not based on speculation and assumptions