Telangana lo caste feeling asalu undadu

Pulkapresident

2 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

So teddy daughter can marry SC/ST comfortably in TG and her parents won't kill her husband antaav

Paisal unte may be 🤷

One of our family friends uncle, he is a brahmin..his daughter married their panammai valla son(eloped). I think the guy belongs to SC/ST, the girls parents were disappointed and cut ties with them. Once the guy started got some investment and started business he was successful in 5/6 years. They resumed their ties once he had money. 

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Paisal unte may be 🤷

One of our family friends uncle, he is a brahmin..his daughter married their panammai valla son(eloped). I think the guy belongs to SC/ST, the girls parents were disappointed and cut ties with them. Once the guy started got some investment and started business he was successful in 5/6 years. They resumed their ties once he had money. 

Then why Avanti teddy's family killed her husband? It seems like he had a decent job making good money, yeah. 

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

It is several time worse than andhra. Refer to me thread where i have shown with data - how people with poentially 2-3% are less of population occupy close to 50% of MLA seats and almost 100% of power.

"Given the high concentration of OC people in RR and khammam it appears significant portion of  OC population in TG is probable from recent andhra origin." - Telugodura2021 

I guess this is why

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

No this is serious thread about honor killing. Why honor killing only in TG?

pesidentu iyanni enduk nuvvu pickles fost vesinapude ninnu maa intiki invite seddamankunna in hyd when r u comin yo  Best Brahmanandam Eating GIFs | Gfycat

12 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Then why Avanti teddy's family killed her husband? It seems like he had a decent job making good money, yeah. 

I guess it is prevalent. Mamulga day to day lo antha anipiyaledu chinnapudu nundi, I've never seen any caste based discrimination at least as much I saw in other regions, hence the oblivion. Plus it's just the one case I know and can't conclude anything from it, are there more?

Just now, bluebadger said:

pesidentu iyanni enduk nuvvu pickles fost vesinapude ninnu maa intiki invite seddamankunna in hyd when r u comin yo  Best Brahmanandam Eating GIFs | Gfycat

I am not from Hyderabad bro, fortunately. 

34 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

You mean Avanthi Reddy vere caste evarinaina pelli cheskunte her parents are okay na

As long as the other person also has enough properties/clout to match Avanti's properties.

Caste comes second.

Money is the new caste and power is the new religion. I don't know which world you live in its clear you are not aware of how society is changing and trying to adapt to new religion and castes.

7 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Money/Property. Apparently Avanti's father and family has lot of property registered on her name. 

Now imagine a father and extended family who are obsessed with property and money, Do you think they will agree right away? May be 8 out of 10 parents may agree to such alliances right away but there are 2 parents, who won't care about anything else other than property and power.

23 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Did you see anyone killing someone in the same caste because they are poor?

May be you haven't seen anyone killing, but when caste itself is the major alliance factor and when someone is poor, that alliance will not go through and no question of "kill" arises. Such alliances do happen and won't survive beyond few formal meets. But if the daughter is hell bent, caste factor supersedes and its no wonder .

Isn't it how it works in the society?