Telangana lo caste feeling asalu undadu

Pulkapresident

1 hour ago, RedThupaki said:

But goldenn tel'lagana is in the clutches of two cassettes only thokaas and doraaas..people May disagree with me but that's the fact ..I Hope every citizen of tel'lagana will realise it

Yes ba but you can see the repercussions within the second term itself, bc sc st are trying ferociously to gain politically and all the main stream parties are coming to a fact that there is no escape from this phenomenon...first to realise this is bj and you can see some surprises from trs before elections...I think Inc will be last one to recognise as usual...thokaas are fighting tooth and nail to gain control but that is proving to be detrimental and the remaining doraas will slowly be sidelined in the coming years...but doraa are ready to atleast share the pie albeit a lesser part but thokas aren't even ready to do that...my hunch is thokas will be decimated majorly in coming elections by drastically reducing the numbers...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gnan_anna said:

Yes ba but you can see the repercussions within the second term itself, bc sc st are trying ferociously to gain politically and all the main stream parties are coming to a fact that there is no escape from this phenomenon...first to realise this is bj and you can see some surprises from trs before elections...I think Inc will be last one to recognise as usual...thokaas are fighting tooth and nail to gain control but that is proving to be detrimental and the remaining doraas will slowly be sidelined in the coming years...but doraa are ready to atleast share the pie albeit a lesser part but thokas aren't even ready to do that...my hunch is thokas will be decimated majorly in coming elections by drastically reducing the numbers...

Hope bro ...Choodhaamm ...if a BC couldn't be a sheeemm for tel'lagana ..and  that's a shame forever....highest BC and sc populated state amongst Telugu states......

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

Hope bro ...Choodhaamm ...if a BC couldn't be a sheeemm for tel'lagana ..and  that's a shame forever....highest BC and sc populated state amongst Telugu states......

Yes my hunch is that by 2029 we will see a cm from bc or sc communities...