HSA savings

a_sagittarian

11 minutes ago, Spartan said:

why do u want to do that.?

u can invest and earn tax free no

invest antey.. in stocks ? I just donno how to make use of that money. Do they expire or carry forward every year ? 

Just now, a_sagittarian said:

invest antey.. in stocks ? I just donno how to make use of that money. Do they expire or carry forward every year ? 

You can convert your hsa into a trading account… ask your hsa provider

1 minute ago, a_sagittarian said:

they are your Health Savings Money bruh, They will be there and can be used for medical expenses.

why do you want to remove, you can if you want by paying the penalty. 

Lower your Health insurance premium, since you have decent hsa, you can use these savings for any emergency health bills, 

If i were you i'd keep accumulating the HSA every year, you never know what kind of medical bill you get on, as you age. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, a_sagittarian said:

yes they carry over every year.

• Like 1

My collegue reached 50k he put hsa money separate and getting benefits of paying health money and reinvesting it. Last 5 yrs he didn’t put any money for health outside hsa and easing his burden 

1 hour ago, a_sagittarian said:

I have some $8K in my HSA savings account. Can i transfer them to my personal savings account ?

I have hsa with Optum , they linked with betterment for investment.. I kept 1500 and moved rest to betterment ..

• Upvote 1