Legends of Modi ji, on his birthday.

Everydayrunner

Oh My God Who The Hell Cares GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Modi took birth twice – first on 29th August 1949 (on his degree) and second on 17th September 1950 (available in public domain).
Modi, who was born in 1950, sold tea at the age of 6 years in Vadnagar railway station, But Vadnagar only had tracks passing through it. The actual railway station was built in 1973, when Modi was 23 years old.
Modi was underground during emergency but did his graduation from Delhi University in 1978.

Modi did Masters of Entire Political Science from Gujarat University in 1983 without the graduation certificate from Delhi University.

Modi is the only person in the world who has Masters’ Degree in the Entire Political Science. Even Professors of Gujarat University came to know of this course after 2014.
Modi took admission in the Masters’ of Entire Political Science degree alone, gave the exam alone, and took the degree alone. So far, no student or professor has claimed to have studied with Modi.
Even before the introduction of computers in India, Modi’s degree was printed by a computer. Before Modi’s degree in 1978 and even 10 years thereafter, degrees were hand written by the University staff.
The font that was patented by Microsoft in 1992, was used to print Modi’s degree in 1978. Modi’ degree was printed on a Sunday, when offices were closed.

No One Cares GIFs | Tenor

4 hours ago, Everydayrunner said:

Modi took birth twice – first on 29th August 1949 (on his degree) and second on 17th September 1950 (available in public domain).

Modi, who was born in 1950, sold tea at the age of 6 years in Vadnagar railway station, But Vadnagar only had tracks passing through it. The actual railway station was built in 1973, when Modi was 23 years old.

Modi was underground during emergency but did his graduation from Delhi University in 1978.

Modi did Masters of Entire Political Science from Gujarat University in 1983 without the graduation certificate from Delhi University.

Modi is the only person in the world who has Masters’ Degree in the Entire Political Science. Even Professors of Gujarat University came to know of this course after 2014.

Modi took admission in the Masters’ of Entire Political Science degree alone, gave the exam alone, and took the degree alone. So far, no student or professor has claimed to have studied with Modi.

Even before the introduction of computers in India,Modi’s degree was printed by a computer.

Before Modi’s degree in 1978 and even 10 years thereafter, degrees were hand written by the University staff.

The font that was patented by Microsoft in 1992,was used to print Modi’s degree in 1978.

Modi’ degree was printed on a Sunday, when offices were closed.

Modi used digital camera in 1987 or 1988, taking a photo of advani's rally, even though the first digital camera was available in the US in 1990 and probably 5-10 years later in india.

1988 was a great year for Modi as he also sent an email to Advani, even though mass usage of email around the world hadn't started yet

Happy birthday to Narendra Modi. If you guys still don't believe that Modi ji is superhuman, you are Anti-national!

modi-achedin.gif

Viswaguru man...he can do many things multiple times and may take birth again and again 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Everydayrunner said:

Even before the introduction of computers in India,Modi’s degree was printed by a computer.

Before Modi’s degree in 1978 and even 10 years thereafter, degrees were hand written by the University staff.

The font that was patented by Microsoft in 1992,was used to print Modi’s degree in 1978.

Modi used digital camera in 1987 or 1988, taking a photo of advani's rally, even though the first digital camera was available in the US in 1990 and probably 5-10 years later in india.

1988 was a great year for Modi as he also sent an email to Advani, even though mass usage of email around the world hadn't started yet

Happy birthday to Narendra Modi. If you guys still don't believe that Modi ji is superhuman, you are Anti-national!

modi-achedin.gif

Aa book kosam tega try chesa but no luck

7 hours ago, LordOfMud said:

Oh My God Who The Hell Cares GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Even before the introduction of computers in India, Modi’s degree was printed by a computer. Before Modi’s degree in 1978 and even 10 years thereafter, degrees were hand written by the University staff.
The font that was patented by Microsoft in 1992, was used to print Modi’s degree in 1978. Modi’ degree was printed on a Sunday, when offices were closed.

No One Cares GIFs | Tenor

Ade kada anna problem. Entha sollu cheppina no one cared

10 hours ago, Everydayrunner said:

modi-achedin.gif

aas long aas raahul n congi talk minorities hindus  pushpams win easy

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • When Modi landed in US, he was received by some low level deputy secretary of Biden's administration.
  • He then met US VP who schooled Modi to defend democratic values and institutions at Home.

• Modi immediately tweets about his meeting with Kamala but VP doesn't tweet about it. Bhakts flood her Twitter begging her to tweet about her meeting with Modi. She does after a day.

• Modi then meets CEOs of Qualcomm, Adobe and 3 other companies. Like only 5 CEOs accepted to meet him. We don't know what came fruitful came out of that meeting. Qualcomm and Adobe already have a major delivery center in India.

• Next, he goes to meet US President Joe Biden to White House. Modi was received by one of the secretaries of Biden at the door step. Generally when world leaders go the White House, the US president receives them at his door and also bids them good bye at the door. Biden doesn't do either of those to Modi. Then they have meeting. No one knows what good came of out of that meeting.

• Meanwhile, Indian Media tried to see how Modi's visit was covered by US media but there was nothing.

• Then they tried to talk to American Civilians who knew nothing about Modi but told the media India's poverty has increased.

• Indian Media doesn't debate on Policies or what benefits India is getting from Modi's visit to US. Rather they would talk to some diaspora about what they think about Modi, ask them to dance, shout Modi-Modi, then give a tour of Modi's hotel, What he is eating, what he is shitting, the colour of his etc etc. All that crap no one in India cares or what to know.

• Nothing concrete happened with Modi's visit but then Media claims it as successful. Ask them to list it and what India achieved they go blank.

SRC: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1441779720538845188.html

Also,

klvxk1wggfd41_Helpful.png?width=64&height=64&auto=webp&s=8e5bb2e76683cb6b161830bcdd9642049d6adc11silver_64.png

91 Comments sorted byBest

Leave a comment
Walkmiki
10h

That is what you get for celebrating Trump Sarkar even before the elections. Getting schooled by the Dems. Damn shame, though.

daatis1998
6h

Walkmiki
5h

Trump, what a piece of doo-doo..

kdy420
6h

That was such a stupid move, atleast the IFS officials should have advised against it, probably did and were ignored

Walkmiki
5h

I am still scratching my head here. Jaishankar being the EAM and something like this happens! Absolutely ridiculous.

kdy420
4h

Jaishankar seems to be smart and capable but his talking points these days are all similar to BJP talking points.

My family supports Modi and nobody cheered for Trump here. That man is a literal tard. He also started a trade war with us, so that's another reason to hate him.

Saw no mention in us news.

makes sense, we aren't China or Russia. Indians tend to overestimate themselves a lot

Russia is traditional rival while China is more complicated relationship. India is ally of some kind. It is all about Biden’s infrastructure bill, debt ceiling, etc.

serLundry
Naam hain bulla, Rakhta hoon khulla
21m

Indians tend to overestimate themselves a lot

Tell me about it. One of my friend was under the delusion that Indian tourists are keeping the Thailand economy afloat. He kept gloating that Thai should be more grateful to India or Indians are some sort of saviors for them.

I eventually had to point out that Indian only make up for 15% of their tourism arrival and that tourism itself is 20% of their economy. Indians probably do not spend as much as tourists from richer countries either.

I brought back 3 days of business newspapers from thailand and challenged him to count the number of times India comes up. It was actually 0 apart from Sensex quotes.

MFers go to Patong once and see it crowded with Indian uncles and assume that's what is keeping Thailand alive. :P

Vote

daatis1998
6h

No coverage or very little coverage on the ny times or washington post as well.

I have to disagree with the "What the likes of Republic TV & Zee News won’t tell you..." line. It wasn't just those networks, I watch NDTV & India Today and they were treating this like the greatest foreign policy achievement in the history of foreign policy as well. Even the scolding by Kamala Harris about democracy was talked about like Modi & Harris were discussing Afghanistan.

The Queens Corgis would get more coverage if they visit the US.

It was non existent coverage. I saw more coverage for Canada & Germany Elections.

Abhimri
1h

Hahahaha he was in the US to bless them? Lmao

That's US news for you

Lot of other stuff especially domestic stuff going which is more important than visit from a developing country PM.

Abhimri
1h

Also, it was reported as part of the UN Climate summit & Quad meetings. There was just no fanfare. Expecting American media to fawn over Mudiji is a bit much.

joyfred
15h

Yea maybe because he broke tradition and endorsed Trump at a rally in Houston in 2020. What did he expect would happen?

shivam4321
7h

Dude even putin never did directly endorse trump. Howdy Modi was huge diplomatic failure, idk whey even seasoned diplomats and foreign strategist allowed this to happen

I won't be surprised modi and his giant ego ignored all advices from diplomats.

And ofcourse then Biden gave him cold shoulder, because Modi was one of the few world leaders who openly endorsed his rival, and probably only one who came to fuckin US to do that.

hk-47-a1
6h

but even then, it doent make sense.. and i thought biden was old enough to separate out professional conduct from personal beliefs.. if this is true, i dont see how the quad strategy is going to work out. india should be definitely working out plan B by now

shivam4321
6h

Every world leader has huge ego and is probably narcissistic, you don't get to the top job just by being "professional".

But some to better job of reigning in those tendencies, unlike modi kaka

kdy420
6h

Dude it's not personal view, they cannot let any outside entity openly try to influence their election and act all goody goody.

There have to show their displeasure publicly because Modi was stupid enough to endorse a candidate publicly

hk-47-a1
4h

but its not making any strategic sense.. i believe the primary objective should be to advance US interests, that's the job. unless you believe its in the best interests of US to snub India. anyways, there are few things that you are expected to do to maintain the dignity of office. So President Biden shouldnt be acting the same as campaigner Biden.

i would like to believe that we are talking abt extremes, the situation wasnt so bad as described, perhaps a middling one.. but Modi is the only person to have the best view of the situation as it unfolded. let's see

kdy420
4h

Well it turns out that this post cherry picked things as it was not an official us visit, just a UN visit and other heads of states were treated the same as Modi.

How ever I expect the democrats to publicly give a cold shoulder or express displeasure with Modi. It's absolutely in the interests of US. They have to show that there are consequences to publicly meddling in thier democratic process such as endorsing a candidate.

hk-47-a1
4h

i would still say its a question of priorities..

i mean US didnt find Modi fit enough to issue a visa till he became the prime minister, now should Modi have snubbed US officials after coming to power?.. after all US was implicitly undermining Modi's marketability.. but then you got to step back and realize your priorities

kdy420
3h

I terms of priority, protecting their democratic process should be much higher than making trade deals IMO.

See replies

-The-Bat-
Vishwaguru? More like Vish guru!
5h

and i thought biden was old enough to separate out professional conduct from personal beliefs.

Wdym personal beliefs lmao. Mudixi publicly endorsed Trump. That's not a personal belief, that's a professional conduct, devoid of any decorum.

chandu6234
Congress or BJP. Everyone is a Ambani's bitch.
6h

Like WTF was that, if you look at world leaders who endorsed Trump before the election, it's a pretty short one with right-wing nut jobs and weirdos like Duterte. Pretty dumb of him and has reduced India's credibility a lot.

Um_ironbanner12342
West Bengal
10h

Meanwhile China invaded Uttarakhand and destroyed a bridge, whilst Modi was out

dArk_frEnzy
8h

Did they give an official statement? Destroying other country's infrastructure is an act of war no?

IAmAWasteOfMatter
Universe
22m

And what are you going to do about it?

Half-baked tiktok youth and IT yuppies of this country, with no knowledge of history whatsoever, voted in a Hindu-fascist nincompoop into power in 2014, thinking he's some strong man who will bolster India's image.

Cut to 2021, you have no choice but to bend over and take the dicking by China. Re-elect this guy in 2024, there won't be such a thing as India for much longer.

Vote

I am by no means a modi fan but i will call out bs as i see it.. 1) All quad presidents were received by Whitehouse officials,not just modi. 2)Do ceos lineup when presidents from other countries go to us?no? More likely there was only time to meet 5 ceos and not every ceo wants to go and meet ..qualcomm,adobe,blackstone group are influential companies. People trying to portray this as some kind of failed trip are desperately trying to compare it to trumps visit. The purpose of this trip was not theatrics but rather strengthning economic and military ties especially when it comes to dealing with china.

goodgod23
6h

Agree, but Modi and his marketing team made a production out of even a military strike. So the fact that they couldn’t find much to make a Bollywood style event out of speak volumes.

I’m more than on board with quick diplomatic visits, but someone needs to explain that to his lapdog media.

odiab
Sawal ek, Jawab do. Phir lambiiii khamoshi...
7h

When Modi landed in US, he was received by some low level deputy secretary of Biden's administration.

It was not a US official visit. It was a visit for UNGA. If it would have been a visit at the invitation of US Govt then probably Kamala Harris or some Cabinet Secretary would have come to receive him.

I never actually saw Biden receiving any leader of the Quad at white house. So this ‘insult’ or whatever you are claiming doesn’t seem to be that case.

Which other leaders visited White House during this trip ?

_--_HITMAN_--_
10h
17 votes

clickOKplease
15h

I don't know what the protocol is but I feel the first item is a bit harsh as it was the week of UN General Assembly where all world leaders head to New York. I don't expect Biden to welcome every world leader personally, plus Biden works out of Washington DC, not New York. It would have been a different matter if it was a dedicated bilateral US trip (where he lands in DC instead of NY) and not a UN visit.

Obama was very fond of MMS. He went out of his way to respect him on many occasions.

MMS deserved it. MMS is a statesman while our beloved Modi is a bungler well known for bungling. Statesmen are respected not bunglers.

monkeezee
15h
-46 votes

GobhiHaiToPumpkinHai
10h
-14 votes

Well as one comment mentions it is UN meeting so US media or politicians could care less about Modi's visit.

We all know the Godly or Prophetic image Modi has in India and how the media is tamed by politics. So yes they will kiss the shoe if they have to.

But there are US politicians from both republican and Democrat side and a lobby that do support Modi/BJP. Doesn't matter if India's freedom of speech is being scraped or democracy is deteriorating (which staunch Modi supporters in India do not care because democracy seems quite leftist concept).

It's a show.

That said his image on tv is a good way to keep eyes entertained in India. India News Media is entertainment basically (other than few handful).

Person opinion: I really like when I see fellow Indians glady meeting Modi with great enthusiasm in US but will never return back to India...ever.

Person opinion: I really like when I see fellow Indians glady meeting Modi with great enthusiasm in US but will never return back to India...ever.

Bhakt NRIs are possibly biggest hipocrites in the world. They claim differentiation in the US but everything is so great back home. They teach you how India is progressing under Modi but refuse to leave their place and come back forever.

They are so out of touch from reality. I've heard some say that India did an amazing job of controlling covid and how they wished they were not in the US since it was pretty bad in the beginning. If they really thought this then they would just get on a Vande Bharat flight and get back to India

Vishwa Guru came out of it.

Crandilya
7h

When Trump was president, there was hardly any coverage, even in the local Houston Chronicle, let alone the likes of nytimes, wsj or the post. Now, there is absolutely none, I would have not known anything about this visit if not for the Indian newspapers.

Same about China and Euro. Our news media make a huge fuss about some stuff on Chinese aggression, in front pages and all through the week in tv. But Chinese news and people hardly even know anything about those things.

Why is it so? Because India is to US and China, what Srilanka is to us Indians. US, China, and Euro see each other as major competitors, challengers, or allies. India has not earned it's position yet.

Yahi script hai bhai. They started jerking off already covering the visit with breaking news.

Aarnav69
3h

What he is eating, what he is shitting, the colour of his etc etc.

💀

Biden also lectured Modi about diversity and tolerance. Also Modi UNGA address recieved no applause.

clayagds99
9h

Biden went so far as to call the Quad meeting "an unofficial gathering" as if it's some small petty thing not worth caring about

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/24/politics/the-quad-white-house-meeting/index.html

mjavith
9h

He wanted to take a ride on the air india one. Thats the agenda of this trip. Don't you get it?

[deleted]
9h
4 votes

UltimateNovaCreep
Andhra Pradesh
11h

Basically, all the tweets that bhakts tweeted about Imran Khan's story of visiting Saudi Arabia in 2020 has happened with Modi this time in US.

I didn't expect Biden to treat him in such a manner, but Modi deserves it outright. The US president should only respect someone who wants equality, Unity and humanity. Clearly Modi is not a fan of any of these things. And he also claimed "ab ki baar Trump sarkar" while being the PM of the largest democracy ( don't know for how many days I am gonna use that word ), surely deserves this treatment from Biden. He should be rather thankful that Biden didn't send some congressman/congresswoman to greet him.

Lmfao chicha ji ki gand phati he usa me lagta he.

RaniPhoenix
13h
-13 votes

sg291188
6h

The godi media is obviously biased but this post also clearly is.

karmanye
4h

Kaise bhai? Thoda argument to do..

pagalpanti
7h

What he is eating, what he is shitting, the colour of his etc etc. All that crap no one in India cares or what to know.

I can totally imagine Navika gleefully shouting in primtime "Ye dekhiye Moodyji ki tatti, ek dum sone ke color ke jaise, kya Rahul Gandhi ki tatti hai itni chamakdaar?"

Calvinhath
6h

For those of you don't know, Biden is "baspan Ka Yaar" of Modi. Do you people even watch news /s

24Gameplay_
6h

New labour law which say 12 hrs working for 4 days is also historical event

well tbh every media exagerates tbh trump visit to india was also just failure i mean nothing significant happened

kapjain
4h

US media didn't exaggerate Trump's visit to India. Heck even Fox News didn't.

Yeah from the YouTube video of Fox news I got a different impression

... and to all that jazz, my emphatic reply is 'MUMKIN HAIN' 🤣🤣🤣

[deleted]
2h
1 vote

arpsachin2
2h

Really had no idea this terrorist was coming here.

tulip_devil
2h

Bhai US gaya hain, Mars pe nahin

bhosdivale jaal rahe hamari india se 😂.. #sarkar koi bhi ho #proud indian #its time to believe in INDIA❤️😍

Abhimri
1h

There is almost no mention of India & Modi's visit in the American News roundup from last week. The only time when India is mentioned is the time when Biden met with Quad leaders. That is when Modi met him too, and since it was a closed door meeting with no media briefing afterwards, that's that.

Lol, these are enough for bhakths to be satisfied and liberals to get butthurt but anyway the fact is with a weak opposition with raga as leader.. They will rule again 😌

-common man who doesn't give a damn about left or r8!

icon_share_32.pngShare this Link
Preparing your link
SHARE LINK

25 minutes ago, Everydayrunner said:

Meanwhile, Indian Media tried to see how Modi's visit was covered by US media but there was nothing.

godi media baga try chesindi

anjana om videos unnai ....where she was trying hard