E Tax Planner and My Super Tax (Etax, Etaxplanner, ETP, mysupertax, MST, they both are same and they are doing fraud and scams)

SrinivasR

Worst services and looter’s, They called me any time (day or night) that makes me irritate, they shared me 3 year Amendment estimation without confirmation of details. I have not requested or not interested, they have only provided estimation for 2015,2016 and 2017.
By seeing good estimation I have paid 2600$ + 15% Tax on paypal, For 3 year Amendment filing till now I did not received my refund,I am receiving Audit letters from IRS, for explanation , ETax Planner are not bother to reply me now.
All false promises Audit compulsory and etaxplanner will not help you.
On top of that they sold my data to various company like help2tax.com and mysupertax.com. Soon after I got a call from ETP, help2tax will call me ask the negotiation on fee. Similarly MST will call etc etc..

They have cheated me by showing wrong property interest paying for India. All false amount, property claim in SCHEDULE –E , and stock losses like sunforma and various which is totally wrong. Etaxplanner cheated me. I got Audited from Etaxplanner and they stop calling me very soon I received a call from Mysupertax . I found that they both are Fraud and Scammer Beware of such scam’s