Adedo bipolar disorder anta.. evarikaina unda db la?

jiggubhai

5 hours ago, kidney said:

mi friend ki felli aiyyindha??

Yeee...cheskuntavara???

Halwa gadiki pelli avvatledu anta....aadini chesko..vadiki bipolar em kharma ....multiple polar disorder undi :giggle:

41 minutes ago, nallaberry said:

Yeee...cheskuntavara???

Halwa gadiki pelli avvatledu anta....aadini chesko..vadiki bipolar em kharma ....multiple polar disorder undi :giggle:

RRR  dna malli thagulkunnada?? emi raa.. naa id ni thagulkunnav.. emaina reply isthae... yedusthavu.. naa #bazaar ni annava ani..@3$%

1 hour ago, kidney said:

RRR  dna malli thagulkunnada?? emi raa.. naa id ni thagulkunnav.. emaina reply isthae... yedusthavu.. naa #bazaar ni annava ani..@3$%

Beauty theds veskoka neeku migata threads lo entra pani:giggle:

36 minutes ago, kidney said:

naa thedla toh niku em pani raa..  aa affair/ #Bazaar thedla lo vundaka @3$%

Idi nee thedda ra pipu ga.....okasari theddu evaru esaro choodu ...thuglaq booty thed ga :giggle:

1 hour ago, nallaberry said:

Idi nee thedda ra pipu ga.....okasari theddu evaru esaro choodu ...thuglaq booty thed ga :giggle:

nikendhuku raa ... daily naa quotes ni kelkadam.. papam ni #bazaar  #lorry ni thittinchadam.. neeku verae pani ledha raa 

endhuku raa nu nannu keliki.. nenu vallani #bazaar ki ….  avasarama :blink::giggle:

11 hours ago, jiggubhai said:

friend gadu oka roju chala mental ga arusthu road mida running chestunte pattukellaru.. doctor took a long history of his life and his family history and said it looks like bipolar disorder. internet lo chusthe 10% of population ki untundanta.. ante someone in db must also be having. how is the experience like? mental ante idena? balio and jalaga di kuda same thing?

@NiranjanGaaru ke undhi anta db lo… vadi crying chusthe naku kuda artam aeindhi 

12 hours ago, jiggubhai said:

friend gadu oka roju chala mental ga arusthu road mida running chestunte pattukellaru.. doctor took a long history of his life and his family history and said it looks like bipolar disorder. internet lo chusthe 10% of population ki untundanta.. ante someone in db must also be having. how is the experience like? mental ante idena? balio and jalaga di kuda same thing?

So I don't anyone that has it now but I have known one person back when I was in my Master's who had it. Chaala serious issue man if it continues untreated it results in extreme clinical depression or even schizophrenia in extreme cases. Mostly makes a person live in 2 polar opposite states mentally, one where they are extremely happy and one where they are extremely depressed to the point of comfiting harm to themselves. Vallaki konni triggers untayi if someone pushes those triggers, they can get triggered the wrong way. 

Usually this condition involves psychiatric treatment, mental ante idi exactly kaadu there are different ways you can be mentally unsound so this is just one of them. Balio di mental kaadu gaa case nundi tappinchukodaniki mental ga acting kadaa, of course eeyala repu interviews choostunte nijam ga ne ekkado screw loose ayinattu anipistundi. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chapstick said:

After pregnancy ladies ki common ga ostadi bi polar disorder. This deals with hormonal changes and suicidal thoughts..

That's only temporary le bro, clinical bipolar disorder affects a person throughout their entire life in most cases. 

2 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

So I don't anyone that has it now but I have known one person back when I was in my Master's who had it. Chaala serious issue man if it continues untreated it results in extreme clinical depression or even schizophrenia in extreme cases. Mostly makes a person live in 2 polar opposite states mentally, one where they are extremely happy and one where they are extremely depressed to the point of comfiting harm to themselves. Vallaki konni triggers untayi if someone pushes those triggers, they can get triggered the wrong way. 

Usually this condition involves psychiatric treatment, mental ante idi exactly kaadu there are different ways you can be mentally unsound so this is just one of them. Balio di mental kaadu gaa case nundi tappinchukodaniki mental ga acting kadaa, of course eeyala repu interviews choostunte nijam ga ne ekkado screw loose ayinattu anipistundi. 

Masters lo unnapudu na roomie ki untunde. It was undiagnosed for her back then. She gave me a hard time.

We used to get along during her manic phase anukunta. I lived with her for a year. Her husband used to apologize me on her behalf.

We're still in touch. She is on meds now but it took a lot from her. Masters chesi now she gave up working.

She can't handle household work too. She wants to go to India for good. When you talk to her now you can immediately sense that something is off about her. Mundhu ala lekuntunde. Her husband has been very supportive though.

She is lucky in that aspect.

Bipolar people have two opposite phases

Mania and depression

During manic phase they’re upbeat and even outperform in their job or studies.

Depressed phase where they stay in their rooms locked and feeling tired all the time.

They compensate each other I guess